3DHS 40" foamy(deal pending) - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 11-09-2013, 08:30 AM   #1
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: john g
Radio of choice:
JR 9503 DSMX

Total Props: 1
3DHS 40" foamy(deal pending)

Quantity: 1
Model Number: 40" edge
Manufacture: 3dhs
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: Item is used and shows some wear.
Trades: I am interested in possible trades.
Asking Price: $75
Accepted forms of payment: Cash
Shipping : I will not ship.
My Location: Niagara Region

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Deal pending pickup
Picked this up second hand to try and it flies fine but I prefer my 48" foamy over it. Plane had damage to the fuse nose but its been fixed and since flown. I am selling just the airframe as I am putting the gear back into my 48" foamy. Has upgraded push rods with ball links. Will post up photos later if there is any interest in this. Asking $75 but open to offers. John
This is from 3DHS website
40" EPP Edge
Wingspan 40"
28-32 oz. with lipo

The 40" EPP Edge is the next offering in a our line of full-fuse EPP aircraft. Built at the world's premier EPP production facility, the 40" Edge employs built up EPP foam structure with a carbon backbone, carbon stiffening in the wings, fuse, and tail, SFG's - which all combine to give superb flight performance and serious durability.

The Edge uses the most common sizes of battery and servos so you probably already have most of the necessary equipment. A magnetic top hatch makes battery changes quick and easy for lots of uninterrupted flying - and considering what a superb high performance 3D practice plane this is, you will want to fly nonstop.

The Edge is extra rugged, the EPP foam and carbon backbone technology mean you can survive most hard crashes with little or no repair work to do. Spring steel landing gear help soak up the hard hits too, while large free rolling wheels allow use from a variety of surfaces.

The Edge is recommended for use with our Omega 72g, 1100KV motor for a light setup or our Omega 103g 1030KV motor for a more powerful setup. Both setups using a 45-55Amp ESC and 4 X Hitec HS-65MG servos. As rugged as this airframe is, you will want metal servo gears so that the servos are rugged too. A 3S 1200-1500mah lipo is recommended. Thick and thin regular CA glue is recommended for assembly. Welder's glue is used to repair the EPP skin.

Either as your next step up from flat EPP foam planes, a fantastic practice plane, or your no-worries go-to hardcore aerobatics plane. The Edge delivers high energy, hardcore 3D ability with good speed and handling in gusty winds. You will want the Edge in your hanger along with our other EPP aircraft.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Images
If I could fit in my plane I would

Last edited by BigJohn; 11-10-2013 at 08:04 AM. Reason: deal pending

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread

40" edge , 3DHS