DiaLFonZo-Copter - Announcement - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Multi Rotor Discussion Tri's, Quad's, Hex'as and more. Discuss anything multi-rotor, including multi-rotor stabilization and FPV setups.

Old 12-06-2013, 10:04 AM   #1
RCC Apprentice
I am: Eric Nantel

Total Props: 0
DiaLFonZo-Copter - Announcement

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hi All,

It’s been several weeks that I am cooking things in the background.
In fact, I think that it will be the start of a very nice experience.

For people who don’t know, I was active for several years now in a robot kit company forum called Lynxmotion. Those guys are awesome and we talked a lot about UAV Drones and they were really interested to start a new division.

So… I am excited and proud to announce that RobotShop bought DiaLFonZo-Copter and I am now working full time at their Headquarters to create and support the new line of drones.

I am and will be here on forums to help and support everyone, just now it will be my full time job not just a sideline. That means more availability and support for everyone who is looking for UAV Drones.

Thanks a lot for all your past support and we are heading for the future…! Come visit us and participate on the Lynxmotion forum, the new home of DiaLFonZo-Copter.

You can read the full press release here

Eric Nantel - DiaLFonZo

-- Special thanks --

Warthox - For giving us at Lynxmotion the opportunity to use his VTail 400 video.
InnerbreedFX - For his support and wonderful work on the canopy 's.
Bledi - For asking me to design a professional vtail platform.
Luis - Because he believed in me and helped start the whole DiaLFonZo-Copter journey.

All the community of UAV/Drones who supported me over the years by buying one of my frames.

Salut a Tous,

Il y a plusieurs semaines que je travaille sur des projets secrets.
En fait, je crois que ce sera le début d’une belle expérience.

Pour les gens qui ne le savait pas, je suis actif depuis plusieurs années sur le forum d’une compagnie de robotique nomée Lynxmotion. Les gens y sont épatant et nous avons commencé a parler de Drone UAV, ils étaient très interessé a démarrer une ligne de produits.

Alors… Je suis exité et fier d’annoncer que RobotShop ont acquérie DiaLFonZo-Copter et que je travaille maintenant a temps plein a leur siège social a créer et développer la ligne de drone.

Je suis et serait ici sur les forums pour aider et supporter les gens, seulement maintenant ce sera mon emploi principal et non juste un a-coté. Ceci veux dire plus de disponibilité et de support pour tout ceux qui sont interessé par les Drones UAV.

Merci beaucoup pour tout votre support passé et maintenant regardons vers le futur…! Venez nous visiter et participer sur le forum de Lynxmotion, la nouvelle demeure de DiaLFonZo-Copter.

Vous pouvez lire le communiqué de presse ici

Eric Nantel - DiaLFonZo

-- Remerciements Spéciaux --

Warthox - pour nous avoir permis d'utiliser son video du VTail 400.
InnerbreedFX - pour m'avoir supporter et pour son exceptionnel travail sur les coques.
Bledi - Pour m'avoir contacter et demander de concevoir une plate-forme vtail professionnelle.
Luis - Pour avoir cru en moi et m'avoir aidé à démarré l'aventure DiaLFonZo-Copter.

Toute la communauté Drone/UAV qui mon supporté à travers les années en achetant un de mes châssis.
DiaLFonZo is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.