|01-09-2014, 11:29 AM||#1|
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Ron 2729
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Alliston, Ontario
Radio of choice:
JR X9303, JR 10X
# of RCs: 12
Feedback: 52 / 100%
Total Props: 0
NIB DSM2 AIRMOD with AR7010 JR-Compatible by Spektrum (SPMMSJR720)
Power Plant: No Power Plant
New or Used: Item is new, unused
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $85.00
Accepted forms of payment: EMT, Cash
Shipping : I will ship, included in price.
My Location: Beeton,ON, L0G 1A0
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
DSM2 AIRMOD with AR7010 JR-Compatible
by Spektrum (SPMMSJR720)
• Integrated case design. One-piece module-antenna unit allows for a cleaner installation- no wires on the outside of the transmitter and no need to install an antenna.
• Includes a full-range AR7010 7 channel receiver- great for most heli and airplane applications
• Bind button on the module makes binding easy
• DSM2 Spread Spektrum technology allows JR module based transmitters to use Spektrum 2.4GHz
• No need to buy an expensive new transmitter- save money by keeping your favorite radio with familiar software program.
Thousands of JR users can experience the freedom that only Spektrum’s revolutionary 2.4GHz technology can provide with Spektrum’s Aircraft Module Systems. Each module system includes everything you need to equip your JR module-based system with the interference-free, glitch-free precision of DSM2—Spektrum’s advanced spread spectrum protocol that can be used with any size and type of aircraft. Just think- you can fly anytime you want without giving a second thought to frequency conflicts, RF interference or glitches AND use the same radio you’re flying with now.
Compatible with the following JR Radios:
Number of Channels: 9
Receiver: AR7010 DSM2/DSMX 7-channel Receiver
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|