rc fyers need to lighten up and have fun - Page 6 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread
Old 02-27-2014, 09:27 PM   #51
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Mitch L
Radio of choice:
Walkera Devo
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 1
Re: rc fyers need to lighten up and have fun

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Shoooore hope so! I like fun a lot better
Mit is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:54 AM   #52
flycrazy = Darcy Creighton
I am: Darcy Creighton
Radio of choice:
spektrum dx9
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 2

OOOOK Sorry i havent been able to respone do to RCC was saying they where down yesterday.... so to put my 2 cents in ok to start today i am going to go take video on where i fly. so this can all come to a end and i will post them tonight on this form....but to start all you haters NOT ONCE DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT FLYING GAS PLANES AT THE ARENA!!!!!!! the video i posted where all PARK FLYER I WAS FLYING AT THE ARENA so i dont get where and why you have the right to say i am being unsafe! people have been flying at the arena here for years when where out in field we make sure no one enters and yes i am making a big sign right now saying warning rc aircraft in flite dont no pass this sign HAPPY!!!!! cause yes i dont like when i am flying and people enter the field to walk there dog or whatever we have walking trails in are town there no need to be in the middle of the field. also like i said yes i do not drive and even if i did the closes club field is 45 mins from me in spring summer fall and even winter if its nice out wind is good i am out flying and in summer that's almost everyday so like hell am i going to drive 45 mins to go flying yes at fun flys and such i will go to the club field to fly. MAAC ok we had this broght up be4 i called maac to make sure i was right be4 i posted this when you have maac you ARE covered as long as you have written or verble permission to fly at any site weather its a MAAC field club field or public parks AND someone else with you not need but recommended to have a a witness if something ever did happen!! call and ask your selfs... and as for my MAAC not that its anyones business yes i do have maac i have had it pretty much sense i started flying my maac number is #87968 sense you requested me to prove it so there you go i will post videos today so all you old crabby no it all people and me quite... and like i said i told you this would happen seems to happen on any post i post! and ty to all the guys on my side
flycrazy = Darcy Creighton is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-28-2014, 08:50 AM   #53
★ Site Supporter ★★ Administrator ★
I am: Max P.
Radio of choice:
JR and Spektrum

Total Props: 149

Look dude, just cool it. If anything, it seems like you are the one that is always provoking issues with members here at RCC. When reading the comments here and on the other thread with a level head, most of the comments directed at you is good advice.

You dont want to listen, fine.

But to start this tread to complain about the lack of respect you getting, then provoke more negative responses on this thread is just bad cricket.

Thread closed.
RC Test Pilot; FPV Instructor, Airplane Instructor; Helicopter Instructor

My Aircraft Albums: http://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/album.php?u=13173

Last Photo added: Dec 15; Warwing Foamy for FPV
Max is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.