FPV System.1.3ghz, EZUHF, Turnigy9x, Black stork OSD - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Electronics Sell radios, chargers or anything else electronic.

Closed Thread
Old 04-09-2014, 05:40 PM   #1
RCC Noob
I am: Paul I
Radio of choice:
Spektrum DX9
# of RCs: 9

Total Props: 1
FPV System.1.3ghz, EZUHF, Turnigy9x, Black stork OSD

Quantity: 1
Power Plant: Other - See message area.
New or Used: Item is used.
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $350
Accepted forms of payment: EMT, Paypal
Shipping : I will ship, included in price.
My Location: Madsen, ON, P0V2C0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Have for sale almost complete FPV platform. Everything to fly but you'll need to supply your own monitor. I pieced it together this winter and have taken it out just once, to test that everything worked and flew. I was also setting up my phantom with 5.8. Now I use my phantom all the time so this has to go.

Items in kit:
Turnigy 9x radio - Has been up graded with smartiparts board, backlight, programmer and updated with er9x. Fully programmed and setup for EZUHF and Black Stork OSD. Also just installed a new Zippy lipo to power everything. Aluminum transmitter stand.

Immersion EZUHF - 600mw transmitter with Nagoya na-771 antenna. EZUHF 8channel diversity receiver. Custom cable to plug into radio. Mounted to transmitter stand so antenna points straight up.

Black Stork OSD - Current sensor, GPS. Works great. Configured to radio switches. Can change screens and menus with radio.

Readymade RC VTX - 1.3ghz receiver. transmitter is digital. Using stock antennas. Have a double fanwheel for receiver but never did get a matching antenna for transmitter yet.

Cmos Video Camera - 728x488

Open LRS - Hobbyking Open LRS 433 transmitter and receiver. I was using before I received my ezuhf system. Updated firmware. Only bench tested and worked great. I modified the transmitter antenna output location on the module. Looks professional. I'll throw this in as I'll never use it.

Everything for $350 or for $400 I'll include the EasyStar 2 that everything is currently installed in.

Easy Star 2. New RTF model. I installed ailerons and have flown just once.

Have about double invested in all this. Need to raise funds for a new trex 450.

Willing to separate if needed but would be a shame as there was a lot of work to get it all playing nice together.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread