Ultimate FPV Setup - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Old 05-15-2014, 09:21 PM   #1
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Dal C
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 0
Ultimate FPV Setup

Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: Item is used but excellent condition.
Trades: I am interested in possible trades.
Asking Price: $5000
Accepted forms of payment: EMT, Cash
Shipping : I will ship at buyers expense.
My Location: Edmonton AB t5w4v6

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
For sale is the ultimate FPV setup.

First Plane is a Skywalker X8. Fully ready to rock. Come built with Hitec metal gear servos, Custom push rods, KX191 Camera, Finwing panning platform with a gopro mount, 60 Amp esc, 1000KV motor with 11 x 7 folding prop, RVOSD programmed with update and remote for it, TSLRS LR receiver, night flying lights with module, along with video switcher. Running on 1.3 for video

ZII this plane is ready to rock as well. ZII body, Hitec metal gear servos, Custom pushrods, KX191 camera, RVOSD, TSLRS NR receiver, Clear battery cover made of lexan, 60 amp esc, 1000kv motor, 11 x 7 folding prop. Running on 1.3 for video

A second almost complete ZII. Comes with everything that the first one has minus the battery cover. Pretty much together but still needs some TLC.

TX is a Turnigy 9X. With a TSLRS module. Comes with standard antenna and a tuned antenna.

Ground station. Antenna tracking ground station with the RVGS module fully wired up with Big metal gear servos for pan and tilt. Comes with everything including the VTX and tripod.

I will also throw in 12 3S 5000 MAH batteries. Some don't have a cover on them as I stripped my 4s 5000's down and made them into 3S.

Looking for $5000. Will entertain a trade of a fishing boat with trailer, or a cargo trailer that is no larger than 14FT.

7808606077 to text or call. If I don't answer right away I work nights so I sleep during the day.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
~Up there the world is divided into bastards and suckers. Make your choice.~

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.