Drones in trouble - Again - not good - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FPV First Person View RC flying.

Old 07-08-2014, 11:06 AM   #11
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Rob B
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: sum

Total Props: 30
Re: Drones in trouble - Again - not good

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
and one more story to get the RC world in trouble with the press...

NEW YORK - Two men accused of flying a drone so close to a New York police helicopter that it was forced off course to avoid crashing have been charged with reckless endangerment, police said on Tuesday.

The close call took place at 2,000 feet (610 metres) high in dark skies near the George Washington Bridge just after midnight on Monday, said Det. Annette Markowski.

The drone was "circling and heading toward an NYPD helicopter, which forced the officers to change course to avoid collision," Markowski said.

The drone got within 800 feet (244 metres) of the helicopter, which was operated by two police officers on routine patrol, she said.

Arrested and charged with first-degree reckless endangerment were Mendoza Wilkins, 34, and Castro Remy, 23, both of Manhattan, she said
Life is either a daring adventure...
...or nothing.
bbbair is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:06 PM   #12
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Sebastian
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 12
Re: Drones in trouble - Again - not good

let's just ban pizza while at it
and sandals god i hate those

while a few incidents occur with drones they will ban the entire thing .....
this makes me think

In quebec politicians steals 4 billions out of the poor's pocket and get away with it without paying 1 cent

the poor then forget to pay a simple 56$ parking ticket = jail time and bad credit for the rest of his miserable life

Wanna play street hockey with the kids and make them enjoy the benefit of being active? WRONG police were called it's illegal to play in the streets

Want to relax and feel free going on a motorcycle ride ? you need to be back before 9 pm cause certain streets are not welcoming the motorcycle passed a certain time frame and you will get police on your tail.

Well... i decided to do the lawn today it's my first job free day and it's sunday sounds perfect
theres a new law that you cannot mow the lawn on a sundays.

Screw that if i cannot mow the lawn better wash my car then ....yeahhh about that you can't ... the date doesn't match your adress today im sorry sir....

Freedom my friend it's not only the hobby im scared for the future , soon enough i will need to take a shower within 20 seconds or be tazed

this reminds me of a song by john and yoko were born in a prison

hayabusafmw is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.