|06-28-2014, 05:13 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Neal K
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Feedback: 12 / 100%
Total Props: 2
Finwing Penguin v2 "PNP"
Model Number: Penguin v2
Manufacture: Unverseye Finwing
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: Item is used.
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $260
Accepted forms of payment: Cash, Paypal
Shipping : I will ship, included in price.
My Location: Calgary, AB, T2S 0K2
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Selling my beloved Unverseye Finwing Penguin v2 plane designed for FPV. This is a fantastic FPV airframe (large payload, stable flight, easy component placement) and is great for anyone considering entering the world of FPV. I typically use 2x 3S 5100 mAH batteries and achieve 60 - 90 min flights (my personal best with this plane is 25km max distance). Average cruise speed is 30-40km/hr with average current draw on 3S between 6A and 8A.
1. Finwing Penguin v2 airframe
2. Stock servo's (3x 17g's and 1x 9g for rudder)
3. Original box with decals and transparent dome canopy untouched
4. Castle creations 50A ESC
5. Castle creations 10A BEC
6. HiMax 3516 1350kv motor
7. CXN motor mount with handle (installed)
8. CXN camera mount (installed)
Modifications / enhancements:
1. Motor mount upgraded to use CXN motor mount (streamlined airflow for better efficiency)
2. Elevator servo relocated to horizontal stabilizer (enables easier CG achievement using bigger batteries)
3. Replaced canopy screws with magnets
4. Velcro throughout the cabin for easy component placement
5. Modified the outer shipping box (the box in which the original airframe box was inserted) to serve as a convenient carrying box.
Crashes / wear and tear:
1. In transforming the outer shipping box to serve as a carrying box, the horizontal stabilizer has some dents on it. This can be easily fixed by laminating the surface.
2. During one landing, the right wing suffered a minor crack. Repaired with hot glue and taped over to retain airflow.
3. Belly shows minor wear and tear from ROG take-offs and landings.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|Penguin v2 , Unverseye Finwing|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|