|08-16-2014, 11:33 PM||#11|
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Scott R
Join Date: May 2012
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 20
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 22
Re: Cessna 172 semi-scale FPV build
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Cessna: it's what's for dinner.
completed the FPV Cessna and did the rollout on the dining room table hehe
with 4000mah zippycompact she runs right at the nose of her recommended CG. I think I will have to do the maiden with a 2700 battery. Luckily these two fit the oem battery cage perfectly - which I fiend really weird to have a battery cage that actually fits my batteries.
for the windshield I ended up buying a picture frame from Walmart just to get some nice clear flexi plastic
- 1.3m wingspan. 1.75Kg with 4000mah. 1.6Kg with 2700mah
- oem motor, DLUX 40A ESC, plus separate 3A BEC
- 10x8 prop
- 2700,4000 mah zippy compact 3S lipo
- Fox800 1280 vTx
- NR600 TSLRS UHF receiver
- Storm OSD by Cyclops for telemetry and autopilot
- TBS Mini audio synthesizer by Benedini (no amp or speaker, run into vTx)
- oem lighting wingtip strobes and landing light
- some cobbled together wheels as the oem ones were too small for our gravel runway
Last edited by bcsaltchucker; 08-16-2014 at 11:40 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|