|08-31-2014, 02:27 PM||#1|
Carden Edge 540 104"
Manufacture: carden aircraft
Power Plant: Gas
New or Used: Item is used but excellent condition.
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $750
Accepted forms of payment: EMT, Cash
Shipping : I will not ship.
My Location: Teeswater
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have a 35% Carden Edge 540 104" wing span plane for sale. I bought this two years ago, stripped it and recovered it. The plane has never been in a crash and it shows as new. It has not been flown since then. The only things thats not done are the top of wings. They need a bit of white to finish them. The black, red and templates are included. All the switch holes have been covered and its ready for your equipment. The fusalage does have two DA fuel dots instaled tho.
It also comes with
- Klass cote paint to match (Black, red and white + catalyst and primer)
- Covering + template for top of wing
- 2 landing gears, CF and aluminum
- Wheel pants and cuffs, not installed yet
- Pull/Pull wire and two sets of tentioners by Secraft, HD tailwheel spring kit
- Wing bolts, plastic and metalic
- Fuel caps and accessories (X2)
- Sticker package
- Used feul line and 12' of brand new Dessert Aircraft line
- 2 DA fuel dots
- SWB engine mounts and standoff
- SWB servo arms and pushrods
- CF tube- was gonna use it for tank install
- Wing bags, Stab bags, canopy cover and tail bag by Cardens Carolline
Can meet in Barrie, Vaughan or London.
Located in Teeswater
Thanks for looking
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by AceMan; 09-03-2014 at 06:44 PM.
|09-01-2014, 09:45 AM||#6|
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Peter M.
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: North Bay, ON
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 37
Feedback: 3 / 100%
Total Props: 15
Re: Carden Edge 540 104"
You've done a very nice recovering job; it looks very professional. Good luck with your sale.
Murphy was an optimist; fly safe and have fun.
|09-01-2014, 05:47 PM||#8|
Re: Carden Edge 540 104"
I'm getting questions where this plane came from and why recover it.
So here's links from the previous owners.
Here's the Gentlemen that i got it from,,,I was told Chris didn't do anything to it.
And he got it from this Gentlemen.
And I recovered it was because the painted surfaces didn't match the covering. And I wanted this plane to be perfect.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|