SOLD! - Spektrum DX9 Transmitter with Spektrum carrying case Like new in box! - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Electronics Sell radios, chargers or anything else electronic.

Closed Thread
Old 09-23-2014, 06:12 PM   #1
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Jose
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 8

Total Props: 0
SOLD! - Spektrum DX9 Transmitter with Spektrum carrying case Like new in box!

Quantity: 1
Model Number: spmr9900
Manufacture: spektrum
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: Item is used but excellent condition.
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $450
Accepted forms of payment: EMT, Cash
Shipping : I will ship at buyers expense.
My Location: Mississauga, ON

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
SOLD!!! Thanks RCCanada!!!

I'm selling my Spektrum DX9 Transmitter, upgraded to a radio with more channels. I bought this radio brand new, used it for this summer season. I didn't fly as much as last year mainly because I got in to larger gas planes. The radio is still in perfect condition, in the pictures you'll notice some marks on the screen but that's just the plastic protector which I didn't take off when I bought it, so the screen is actually scratch free once you take off the plastic cover. Also the switch panels still have their plastic protection cover on as well, and the rest of the radio is scratchless. I regularly dusted the radio so it looks pristine. I'm asking $450 with the Spektrum carrying case which I bought for $90 with taxes, and the radio sells for $494.99 at Hobbyhobby:

Radio has rubber switch covers that are black as you can see in the pictures, those will be included. However, the two black switch covers that are steel, will not be included in the purchase, however I may consider if I get my asking price, I might want it for my new radio. The neck strap is included. The firmware is the latest update, V1.06 as shown in the picture. This includes the new AS3X features for the new telemetry rx's by Spektrum. I also have a 2S 4000mah Li-Po battery I could include with the purchase, only had to charge it once for the season, works great. The stock Li-ion 2S 2000mah is included and only used a few times back when I first got the radio, I mostly used the Li-po 4000mah.

The carrying case is a few months older than the radio, has a few marks on it but nothing majour, I wouldn't say it's in perfect shape, but it's not in bad shape. Still looks good, and it's a great way to keep your radio safe. (The radio was never dropped in the case or anything like that, the marks are from moving it around in the car etc.)

Price is fairly firm, I've invested about $670 with the cost of the switch covers, case, and the batteries. I prefer cash on pick up, but if you would like it shipped, you will pay exact shipping charge, I will NOT charge anything additional for handling etc. Also if it's being shipped, EMT is the best way to make payment.

You can PM me for any questions or inquires, or post here. Thanks!

Included in purchase:
DX9 Radio
International Charger Adapters
Original Box
Neck Strap
Switch Covers
Original Battery (barely used)
Extra Li-Po 2S 4000mah TX Battery
Spektrum Carrying Case

Few of the features I loved with this radio are the voice feedback features, tell it to talk back whenever to say whatever, eg. say battery voltage when flight pack is low, say speed in km/h or mph on a press of a button.
Also the built in telemetry is awesome which gives you more information than you'll ever need on one screen, with just the GPS sensor I was able to get live readings on speed, altitude, heading, GPS location and I can play back the flight on a Google Maps overview through the Spektrum iOS App. The wireless trainer is also a good feature, I can buddy box wireless with anyone who has a Spektrum radio. Many think both flyers have to have a DX9 to wireless buddy box, this is not true. A DX9 radio acts as a receiver, so any Spektrum radio can "BIND" to your DX9 and act as a buddy box, or even better, control separate channels with another radio which is great for multi copter FPV flyers. With only one RX you can connect two radios and have one person fly while the other controls the camera and/or gimbal!

From the Spektrum website to show features etc:

9 fully-proportional channels
User-configurable switch and stick assignment
Voice alerts—transmitter can speak to the user in 5 different languages (English, German, Spanish, Italian, and French) to communicate information from telemetry
Wireless trainer system with model match—instructors can work with multiple students without having to re-bind to each student
Virtually unlimited model memory—transmitter stores up to 250 models and only populates the model list with models the user has configured
Direct system menu access—it is not necessary to power off the transmitter to access the key system menu
Active gyro and governor trim in heli, 3-axis gyro support for aircraft—allows adjustment of gyro gain for all 3-axes in flight
Absolute travel feature prevents over-driving servos when using mixes
High resolution 192x96 backlit LCD screen
User mode selectable (1–4), comes in Mode 2 configuration
7 point curves give the ability to fine tune model setups to allow precision adjustments of mixes and pitch/throttle curves
Helicopter electronic "E Ring" electronically prevents overdriving the cyclic servos
Forward programming capability already built into the DX9 will ensure customers can take advantage of the next generation of Spektrum components

# of Channels: 9
Modulation: DSM2/DSMX
Band: 2.4ghz
Model Memory: 250 + SD Card Storage
Modes: User selectable, Mode 1-4; Comes in Mode 2 configuration
Experience Level: Beginner to Advanced

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2197.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	425233   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2203.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	155.7 KB
ID:	425249   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2205.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	188.9 KB
ID:	425257   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2201.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	186.5 KB
ID:	425265  

Last edited by uzig718; 09-27-2014 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Added more info / sold

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-27-2014, 10:32 AM   #2
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Jose
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 8

Total Props: 0
Re: Spektrum DX9 Transmitter with Spektrum carrying case Like new in box!

Closed Thread

spektrum , SPMR9900