|10-25-2014, 11:36 AM||#1|
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: JoeT
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada
Radio of choice:
Was a Futaba, Now a Tyrant with Taranis.
# of RCs: 5
Feedback: 11 / 100%
Total Props: 8
Flying and communications part deux
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
As a continuation of this thread -> http://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/show...Decorum&page=3
It's the beginning of the silly season for most of us in the great white north, which means:
More bench racing
More saving the world discussions
More "Wishing" there were more sunny days
For this discussion, we've all had all summer to enjoy this hobby, but I'm sure, since you're human, you've also had some stresses and such.
After a whole season of flying (again) I'm wondering what the observations are from the people that viewed this thread. The interest is in making this Hobby better for all?
What would you do to improve the hobby for yourself and others?
Here's a few loaded questions:
1) How was your flying experience, this year? Good, Bad, or Indifferent
2) If there was anything you'd change to make things better, what would they be ( Free form, please be as creative as you want)
3) Would you prefer greater public interaction or less interaction?
4) What motivates you to go out to fly? (Pure sky burning, IMAC, or I want to do stuff to increase my skills, I just like hanging out with people, even when I don't bring a plane
5) Did you go to other fields this year as a guest, member, or spectator? How was that experience?
Please keep this a positive discussion, if there are any negatives, please provide suggestions for change.
Not just any old Joe.. LOL
Almost ancient MAAC Number 28296
R/C 400 Club, Toronto RCFC
|10-25-2014, 02:40 PM||#2|
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Scott R
Join Date: May 2012
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 20
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 22
Re: Flying and communications part deux
LOL good post - 'the silly season'
was a great year. Lots of fun hilarity. triumphs and crashes too.
what motivates me? new experiences. Trying semi-crazy new projects and seeing if it flies, if it feels good to fly it - relaxing, exhilirating, breathtaking, whatever. It is that simple. But I am cursed with easily getting bored with a plane once it has been flying great for a while.
I like seeing the other folks' crazy projects too, and sharing tall tales of flights and flying machines.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|