|01-25-2015, 10:03 PM||#1|
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: calone76
Join Date: Feb 2009
Radio of choice:
JR XP9303 w/many modules
# of RCs: 5
Feedback: 16 / 100%
Total Props: 0
Qaudcopter FF Flight Controller
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: Item is new, unused
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $25
Accepted forms of payment: Cash, Paypal
Shipping : I will ship at buyers expense.
My Location: L5N1R1
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Free Flight FF Auto Balance Controller with 3D Acceleration Sensor For QuadCopter
- 100% brand new free flight controller, four axis Free Flight FF Auto Balance Controller,it can be used without debugging.
- Support 8 channel PWM input and Six channel PWM output
- Adopts three axis digital gyroscope and three axis digital accerleration sensor.
- Auto-balance,quadcopter X or+mode
- Support commercial ESC and I2C ESC,Practical free flight controller
- Support aerial photography and Dual axle stabilization PTZ
- with beep function when voltage is lower than 10.8V
- this free flight controller recommend work with GWS 3-blade paddles or other high performance balance paddles
- Input CH: 1, Aileron/ flap 2 Lift and down 3,accelerograph 4,Heading Direction 5,Remote control calibration( Switch channel) 6,PTZ pitch angle 7, PTZ pitch angle trimming(ratio CH input)
- Output CH(PWN): 1, PTZ Pitch angle servo 2, PTZ roll servo, 3, No.1 motor input 4,No.2 motor input 5, No.3 motor input 6,No.4 motor input
Dual axis PTZ:
- It maintains verticality mode under 6CH Auto-mode.It can be trimming by button 7 to adjust angle.
$25 + Shipping
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Fly below 90 meters and away 8km than ANY airport
Fly with HAM licence and have a spotter if use goggles
Don't fly above people, buildings or beaches and respect others privacy!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|