|02-18-2015, 05:01 PM||#11|
I am: GlennS
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Waterloo ON
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 1
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
Re: IKON setup issues
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Thank you for the explanations. I am finally starting to get it..
Some "aha" moments:
- a "minus" gain in Futabaland is rate mode
- you can only fly one gain at a time!
- you can have two or more gains attached to switches
- rate mode mostly used for initial setup, but you will likely be flying in heading hold
-gyro reverse is not the same as reversing the rudder servo
- you need more pitch on one side than the other to counteract rotational torque.
Still, there is some more tuning to be done. In HH mode, I am getting binding on one side (pitch slider is at the far left position against the boom). Adjust EPA or go back to IKON configuration software? Are endpoint adjustments in the IKON tail config software done in RM or HH?
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|