|10-19-2002, 08:17 PM||#1|
I am: Dan K
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
Radio of choice:
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
-----SOLD----- JR 8103dt-h and/or 649S PCM receiver.
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
JR xp8103 - Heli version, with digital trims. Includes the following...
- PPM/PCM module. No Crystal
- 1600mAh NiMH battery pack.
- Original wall wart charger (may not work for NiMH pack).
- Rubber duck transmitter antenna. Awesome antenna, red in colour.
- Folding transmitter stand (Very, very handy for programming the radio)
- JR neckstrap
- Original box and manual.
There is no field gunk on this transmitter. I fly electrics only, which leads to a very clean environment for the transmitter to live in.
Transmitter is extremely clean with no damage except for a tiny, tiny dent on the faceplate at the bottom front. Also I've used kevlar thread at the top because the rear half of the case is very thin where two fasteners are used to close the shell (included photos). I got a little heavy handed when installing the Rubber Duck antenna and broke these mounts. These are very minor things, but I sure would appreciate a seller informing me of it if I were buying.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|