RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Jet Aircraft Discuss Jets in Canada

Closed Thread
Old 12-31-2002, 10:05 PM   #11
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Gaston B

Total Props: 5
Field stand

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Thanks to Jason, I can add the attachment of my field stand. You will notice the arrows showing the location of the 8 pieces of 1/2 in. ply.which will enable you to slide the support brackets. I also glued some pipe insulation on top of the support brackets to protect the airplanes. The support brackets are also made of 1/2 in. ply and can be cut in the shape that you require, that shape has been ok for all my jets and my larger prop planes. If more detailed pictures are required, just let me know.
If someone wants to look at the interior of my trailer and see the adjustable shelves for the fuselages and the wings, I'll take some pictures.
As you can see, I haven't left for Florida yet, just a couple more weeks.

Happy new year to everyone.
Gaston Boissonneault
gbjets is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 03-08-2003, 01:11 PM   #12
Marty C
RCC Expert Contributor

Total Props: 0
Field stands

G'day Gaston, It was great finally meeting you at FJ03. do you have any pics from FJ?
I was wondering if you could please show some more close up pics of your filed stand especially how you have attached the model supports. Also if possible could you post some pics of your trailer internals as I am about to order a new custom cargo trailer for my models also and it would be great to see what you have set up...

JET FX- Warbirds & Jets
Marty C is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-08-2003, 03:07 PM   #13
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Gaston B

Total Props: 5
Hi Marty
I was also very pleased to meet you in Florida and hopefully will have a chance to see you again this summer. If I ever have chance to replace my trailer, I wil get a wider one, I should have purchased a 6ft x 12ft with an added side door, it would be a lot easier to keep an eye on it while driving the motorhome and roomier. I had a flat tire 30 km. from home on my way back from Florida and never noticed it until the wheel broke, I had to leave it on the side of the road until the next morning, luckily it wasn't broken into. I'll try to get you some pics as soon as the snow is gone, it's now buried in my backyard.

Talk to you later.

gbjets is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.