|01-08-2003, 10:11 PM||#1|
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Steve B
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Feedback: 19 / 100%
Total Props: 1
Top Flite F4U Corsair .60 w/ Robart Air Retracts - Sold
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Partially built Top Flite F4U Corsair .60
- Includes Robart Rotating air retracts (5/32" gear legs) with Robo Struts
- Fuselage, wing, control surfaces are 90% complete
- Includes air tank, valves, 12 oz. fuel tank, engine mount
- requires .60 - .90 2-stroke engine (not incl.)
- 4 - 7 channel radio with 4-7 servos requried (not incl.)
- 62" Wingspan
Asking $250.00 or best offer.
I can deliver the plane within 1 hr of Kitchener and would prefer not to ship, as it is already built and I would need to build some kind of crate/box to do so.
I will post some pictures tomorrow morning.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Safety Precautions: Do not touch the rolling airscrew in order not to be hurt!
I'd like to offer you moral support, but I have questionable morals!
|01-09-2003, 12:31 PM||#4|
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Ronm
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mission, B.C.
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 10
Total Props: 0
There's a method to my madness!!
You gotta get up awfully early to beat me!
Hey, weren't we just talking about having too many planes in the house?
But seriously, I just couldn't pass this one up, because it does not look like I will finish the P47 by spring.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|