|04-25-2015, 07:17 PM||#1|
I am: Andy M
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Nova Scotia
Feedback: 6 / 100%
Total Props: 0
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: Item is used but excellent condition.
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $20.00
Accepted forms of payment: Paypal
Shipping : I will ship, included in price.
My Location: B0M 1X0
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Turnigy Accucel-6 80W 10A Balancer/Charger LiHV Capable - Mint!
$20.00 includes shipping with insurance and tracking
Charger is in excellent condition. Specs below:
The Turnigy Accucel 6 Balance Charger utilises quality FET's and resistors to accurately balance and charge LiPoly, LiFe, LiHV, NiMH, Nicd and Lead Acid batteries.
If you are looking for a charger for your Bolt batteries this unit is perfect as a low cost, go anywhere solution. The Accucel-6 will handle LiHV/LiPoly/LiFe up to 6S and NiMH/NiCd up to 15S and shows individual cell voltage throughout the charge cycle.
The intuitive menu system means charging and cycling is an easy process and can be done quickly and accurately. And because this is a 12v DC charger you can power it up at the field using a 12v car battery or at home with a 12v power supply.
• Microprocessor controlled
• Individual cell balancing
• LiHV, Li-ion, LiPoly and LiFe capable
• Ni-Cd and NiMH capable
• Delta-peak sensitivity (NiMH/NiCd)
• Lead Acid capable
• Large range of charge currents
• Terminal Voltage Control (TVC)
• Lipo Battery Meter
• Battery Internal Resistance Meter
• Store function, allows safe storage current
• Time limit function
• Temerature Cut-off (20-80 degree Celcius/68-176 Fahrenheit)
• Input voltage monitoring. (Protects car batteries at the field)
• Data storage (Store up to 10 packs in memory)
• Battery break in and cycling. (1-5 cycles)
Input Voltage: 11~18v
Circuit Power: Max Charge: 80W / Max Discharge: 10W
Charge Current Range: .1~10.0A
Balance Cells: 2-6 cells
NiMH/NiCd Cells: 1~15
LiHVLiIon/LiPoly Cells: 1~6
Pb battery Voltage: 2~20v
This charger has a JST-XH charge plug, which makes it compatible with Zippy, HXT, TURNIGY and any pack with a JST-XH adapter.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|04-25-2015, 08:41 PM||#3|
★ Site Supporter ★★ Administrator ★
I am: Curtis H
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Imperial & Regina, Sask.
Radio of choice:
Feedback: 31 / 100%
Total Props: 53
Good chargers for the price.....
You can fly Hitec or use the other "low tech" stuff!!
Forum Rules Link
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|