Old 03-11-2003, 06:30 AM   #1
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Bob D.
Radio of choice:
Futaba 12FG
# of RCs: 1+

Total Props: 0
Got my IFO !!!

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I picked up my IFO MK3 on Friday. Using a GWS 4.43:1 gear box and a speed 280 motor, a Pixie 20P esc (too big, but programmable to protect the Li Poly batteries) with a 3 cell Li Poly pack. Gives roughly 30-40 min of flight time per charge!!

The plane went together in about 2-3 hours; (basically carbon fibre rods, kevlar thread, ca and kicker) all that's left is the covering. This is one neat plane. I'll be trying it along with a buddy who got one as well, up in Aurora next week. Once the weather calms down a tad, I'll hit the local park.

If you've never seen one of these in action, check out and see some of the videos. With a max speed of 25 mph (to heck with metric) it can be flown in some wind

Always great to try something different .....

ps (and yes Derrick, I keep a bottle containing burned nitro and oil beside me; just for effect )
Bob D.
Ajax RC Club
Indoor Aero-Choppers
Member of MAAC since I joined

Lighten Up, Life is waaaaaayyyy too short
Nuker is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.