|07-05-2015, 09:36 PM||#1|
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Kevin Drayson
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Moncton NB
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: n+1
Feedback: 6 / 100%
Total Props: 7
Flying Foam Fighters for Sale
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: See Description Below
Trades: I am interested in possible trades.
Asking Price: $200
Accepted forms of payment: Cash, Paypal
Shipping : I will not ship.
My Location: Moncton NB
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I'm reluctantly clearing out some of my smaller planes. They just aren't getting the air time they used to, now that I've started flying larger, balsa birds.
- ParkZone FW-190: RTF with E-Flite retracts and servo-less drop tank release. Upgraded E-Flite ESC (the original fried). $200
- ParkZone Spitfire Mk.IX: RTF w/E-Flite retracts, plus spare wing w/fixed gear. $200
Both of the above are airworthy, and are great flyers.
- E-Flite Hawker Sea Fury: NIB, haven't even opened it. Nabbed it as a "spare" for the one I'm hanging onto for now. These fly great on the recommended Park 480 motor. Includes mechanical retracts. $100
- E-Flite Super Cub 25e: airframe with light kit installed. It's been repaired a couple of times - minor damage from some aborted takeoffs. Landing gear replaced, tail wheel modified to give more authority on the ground. $200
All items except the Sea Fury are LPU only. I will ship that one at buyer's expense, as I obviously have a box for it. For the others, I'm willing to drive part way to meet.
I may consider trades for balsa warbirds.
I'll see about getting some photos added this week.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|