JHH F-86 for Sale, just add receiver and battery pack - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 07-31-2003, 02:26 PM   #1
RCC Master Contributor
I am: John D
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 10+

Total Props: 7
JHH F-86 for Sale, just add receiver and battery pack

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
This plane is built and painted. The model is approx 15 years old, however has only a couple of dozen flights. It has had only one mishap during a dead stick landing but was completely restored and has flown since. The engine is a OS 46 DF ( not the new one ) and has powered the plane only a few time during one season. The original engine came apart in-flight. Has Rhom Air retracts installed. The tuned pipe is the Mac-Quiet Pipe.The fan is a Turbax One. I have two extra impellors, one is new, the other isn't, plus other small items.
All servos are installed and included
The paint scheme is that of the R.C.A.F. and all markings are painted on. The paint is sealed with Hobby Poxy clear.
This plane is a great first ducted fan model as access to the insides is the best that I've seen for space. Also, it is a great easy flyer, has no bad characteristics, if engine quits, the glide is very good.
The plane has a 50" wingspan. Unforunately, at this particular moment, the only picture is the attached one.
Even though the plane is old ( older than most ) it's in very good condition. I am only interested in selling the model fairly local ( Toronto region )as I do not wish to package it up for shipping or the costs, etc.
My price for everything is an even $1,000.00 and I'm firm on that. I have had the plane stored for over two years now, since I've completely converted over to electric ducted fan models and need the funds to buy a couple of matched brushless motors.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread