Airtronics infinity 1000H heli radio and 5 receivers - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Electronics Sell radios, chargers or anything else electronic.

Closed Thread
Old 08-19-2003, 11:54 AM   #1
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Andrew Coholic
Radio of choice:
JR 12X

Total Props: 1
Airtronics infinity 1000H heli radio and 5 receivers

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Here is my heli radio, I am selling since I have my 10X now and no longer am flying helis. I had it up on ebay for $500 US (I have about $1000 US invested into this system over the last few years)

I will sell it for $600 Canadian ( A TERRIFIC DEAL!), or if someone is interested in just the tranny/synth module/synth receiver I can sell the other receivers separately. The SR 1000mah pack for the tranny is one year and a half old. All receivers (3 10 channel pcm, two 8 channel pcm) have been checked over by Airtronics and they all have antennas full length except the synth which has a deans.

Here is the description:

OK guys, I am selling my pride and joy, getting out of rc helis so I dont need it anymore. This is the Airtronics INFINITY 1000H, a super duper computer radio for RC helis (only heli programming) This radio is a 10 channel (all proportional) transmitter with 8 model memory. It has a large touch screen display (like the JRpcm10X) and is a dream to hold. The transmitter has a removeable antenna, which is stored in the case. Features include: -5 programmable flight modes -11 point pitch curves with graphic disply for each flight mode -11 point tail rotor pitch curves -11 point programmable expo on cyclic and TR - VTR rates and dual rates -3 idle ups - trims for each pitch curve - rotor direction selection - accelration and revolution mixing - tail rotor to throttle mix - auto cut position - 3 throttle stick switches - 1 tail rotot stick switch - standard, ccp3 and ccp4 mixing - 5 generic comp. mixers and 3 free bidirectional mixers as well as all the standard heli mixes - programmable soft switches Many many more features! Also, this system features a DSC cable and a built in tach sensor. The transmitter has the SYNTHESISED RF MODULE - yes, you can transmit on ANY of the 72 mhz frequencies! It also features (when using the synth receiver) a frequency scan and glitch counter! The transmitter was sent back to Airtronics one year ago, and was serviced (cleaned internally and checked over) and the receivers were retuned. I am also selling with the set, 5 receivers! One is the 10 channel synth receiver, 2 are the 10 channel PCM fixed frequency and two are the 8 channel PCM fixed frequency receivers. There are over $1000 just in receivers alone here! There is also the nice aluminum hardshell case, and the instruction book. If thats not enough, the transmitter battery has been upgraded to a 1000mAh by SR batteries last year, cost me $100. This is a top of the line system, for those who know, it was Airtronics flagship radio, tears ahead of its time. It sold for $1200 US, and the other receivers and synth receiver, battery put its value when new over $2000. So, get yourself a killer heli radio, for a steal! There is only one small thing "wrong" with the radio, the beeper (when programming) doesnt work all the time, no biggie

If anyone is seriously interested, this is a killer radio I just want to get rid of, so I can put the $$ to some other use and also get the radio into use again, its too damn nice to sit around in a case.

Andrew Coholic

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Andrew Coholic -MAAC #26287L

1/2A to giant scale, IMAC, SAM, R/C sport, turbine jets, Heli's...
if its got a wing or two and an engine - I like it!

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-19-2003, 03:18 PM   #2
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
andrew sent u a pm
Old 08-19-2003, 09:19 PM   #3
I am: JimmyD
Radio of choice:
JETI Duplex DS-16
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 16

Isent one 2
Jim Daly