OS MAX .61 SFN HELI ENGINE (Price Reduced) - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Engines Sell RC aircraft engines and related items

Closed Thread
Old 09-16-2003, 08:01 PM   #1
Wayne Reid
RCC Contributor
I am: Wayne R
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 2

Total Props: 0
OS MAX .61 SFN HELI ENGINE (Price Reduced)

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have for sale an OS Max .61 SFN heli engine with the large black heatsink head.It has only been mounted on a test stand and had almost 5 tanks of fuel run through it.The compression is excellent and it is in excellent shape.The original carb has been replaced by a 7M three needle carb.The engine runs great on this carb.The only problem is the guy I got the carb from had it on another motor and tightend the carb holding draw bar a little to tight and put a small hole in the carb throat where it goes in the crankcase. The good news is he had the carb on backwards and it is actually on the front side so it does not effect mounting the carb and the carb stays on tight.I ran the engine on the test stand with it and it ran just fine.On the test stand it was turning a 12x7 prop at over 10,000 rpm. I have the original box but no paper work.I also no longer have the original carb.I am asking $90.00 for it.I would also consider a trade.

Someone must have a use for this engine.It would be good in a scale plane because of the extra cooling from the bigger head. I have reduced it to $80 and I will pay the shipping.I am still open to a trade as well.I should also mention it is a ringed engine and there is no muffler.

Wayne Reid

MAAC #58704

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread