Two Planes + more GREAT deal NOW 150.00 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 09-23-2003, 10:16 PM   #1
The sweeper
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0
Two Planes + more GREAT deal NOW 150.00

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
One Bi - Plane .20 scale built needs engine, remote, and gas tank then it is ready to go, one Piper J-33 Cub .40 Scale over half built it has a .46 engine already mounted brand new never used I still have the original box. One remote simulator comes with software, software contains 700 air vechiles from planes to helicopters even blimps. It also comes with one set of water platoons they are brand new, they are mounted on the Piper J-33 Cub. Only asking $150.00. I may even let it go cheaper because I need the money. Write me at if any of this sounds interesting to you. Will sell individual pieces, I owe out a bit of money at the moment so I am willing to sell some parts individually, I also have a web cam, I can take pics of anything you like to see or all of it if you wish. Thank you and have a good day.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread