|08-30-2015, 06:55 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Ryan H.
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vaughan ("The City Above Toronto")
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
RTF KMP – Katana 77” (26%)
Model Number: Katana
Power Plant: Nitro
New or Used: See Description Below
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $750
Accepted forms of payment: EMT, Cash
Shipping : I will ship at buyers expense.
My Location: Woodbridge, ON, L4L 4E7
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Purchased on RC Canada and only flown a few times.
I have been away from this hobby for a while now and maybe not updated on my pricing. Reasonable offers are welcome.
Awesome plane, flies & tracks extremely well, color scheme makes it very easy to see in all conditions, handles windy days easily, good for 3D or IMAC.
All up weight (dry) is only 12.5 lbs, very light for this size plane. Inexpensive way to get into large scale planes.
- OS 160 FX
- Bisson Pitts muffler (+ stock muffler N.I.B.)
- Perry pumped VP30
- Sullivan on-board glow system
- 2 x 1600 NiMh Rx batteries (6.0v)
- Onboard battery meter
- HS7985MG Digital Coreless servos (ailerons and elevators)
- HS5625MG (pull - pull rudder)
- DS821 on throttle
- Carbon Fiber landing strut (plus stock strut)
- Fuel tank mounted on C.G.
- All control surfaces are hinged with robarts and sealed gaps
- Xoar 18x6 prop, plus 2 x APC 18x6 (spares)
- No crashes
If you purchase at asking price, I Will throw in a high quality custom made wing bag as well.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Fly like an eagle!
Last edited by sahand; 09-05-2015 at 08:54 AM.
|scale , rtf , katana , KMP , 26%|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|