|09-20-2015, 10:02 PM||#1|
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Jeff S
Join Date: Oct 2009
Feedback: 16 / 94%
Total Props: 3
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: Item is used but excellent condition.
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $30
Shipping : I will ship at buyers expense.
My Location: Vaughan
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have a YEP 80 for sale, modified with a small heatsink for better heat dissipation.
$30 local pickup, or $35 shipped
• Powerful 5.5V/6A Switching BEC
• Optional programming card for convenient setup
• Super fine throttle resolution provides first-rate and highly accurate linearity
• Super smooth adjustable start-up mode
• Constant RPM mode (governor mode)
• Adjustable F3A brake.
• 3 steps adjustable normal EMF brake
• High anti-interference capability
• Low voltage cut-off protection with automatic adjustment for NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion/LiPo/LiFePO4
• Soft cut-off option at low voltage, slows motor RPM gradual rather than hard cutoff (LVC)
• Low voltage cut-off can be disabled
• Variable cut-off voltage / cell
• Active free-wheeling circuit allows for unlimited "partial load" capability
• LED status display
• Adjustable motor timing from 0° to 30°
• Blocked rotation protection (senses a jammed motor and stops motor rotation)
• Motor reversing from ESC (no need to change ESC/motor wires)
• Over-temperature protection and overload alarm
• Anti sparking circuit: reduces connection sparks (for HV ESC)
• Throttle signal lose protection. If the signal is lost for 3 seconds, the power will automatically cut-off.
• Safe power-on. (Motor will not start until throttle is returned to lowest position)
**This ESC is compatible with both helicopter and airplane models.**
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Flying Foamies is a Little Like Working for Sector 7 --
You Get a Do What You Want and Get Away With It Badge..
|09-24-2015, 09:12 AM||#3|
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Chris K.
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Caledon, Ontario
Feedback: 21 / 100%
Total Props: 3
Re: Yep 80
I am trying to respond to our earlier PM's but your inbox is full and I can't get through. If still available I will take the ESC at your asking price.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|