Closed Thread
Old 12-12-2003, 12:22 PM   #11
RCC Noob
I am: Don M
Radio of choice:
Hitec Aurora 9
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
It is Jim,and thanx

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 12-12-2003, 01:17 PM   #12
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Scott

Originally Posted by JimMcIntyre
If this is the "groundhog" I know, you should have no concerns with his building skills.....
Wow, Another instance where I have to agree with Jim.
I never crash...I land with style!

Ajax R/C Club
Old 12-13-2003, 02:26 PM   #13
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Tom P
Radio of choice:

hello groundhog
Looks like you are a better builder then i am, but i do enjoy building, that is why looking for a kit. My other concern would have been shipping , but you are close enough for me to pick it up.
I was in RCuniverse reading any info on the Global kit, the only area that seems to have been a problem was the tail area and , one of the builders put flying wires to strenghen the rudder stab area, and others onlys talked have great a flyer it is. How did you find the strengh of the tail area when you built it, if i did buy it do you still have the plans and instructions for the kit. Can you tell me what comes with the plane, as of other e-mails the plane is fully framed , with retracts installed and hinges installed and not glued, that great much easier to finish without control services installed. Are the retracts air or mechanical. Did you install flaps on the Skyraider . The price was $250.00
I plan on being in Markham on Monday and if I agree to buy the global skyraider could i pick it up in afternoon, I will be at 404 and hwy 7 in the morning . Thanks for taken the time to post and hope all my questions aren't too much of a problem. .Groundhog my e-mail address is
Closed Thread