General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread
Old 11-08-2015, 09:49 PM   #61
RCC Contributor
I am: John R
Radio of choice:

Total Props: 2
Re: Bad Deal

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Why pay the original seller anything extra???? He agreed to the sale price, you paid it...sounds like he was just trying to guilt you into so extra $$$$, and it worked.
doby is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 11-08-2015, 10:28 PM   #62
RCC Noob
I am: Shawn P
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 0
Like the old saying says, "what Susie says of Sally, says more of Susie than of Sally" whoever created this forum to intentionally bash someone and bring negative attention to this seller is clearly doing something much worse than what this seller is being bashed for. I don't understand why people can't mind their own business. Who cares if he's selling the plane for more than what he bought it for? That's called a smart buyer/seller. People need to stop being sore losers and move on to more important problems going on in this world. It is disgusting that someone goes out of their way to create such negative vibes. What a shame! And to the seller, hang in there my man! You are truly very smart!
weflyhigh is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-08-2015, 11:38 PM   #63
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: michael o
Radio of choice:
JR ss and 8103, FrSky Taranis
# of RCs: 20

Total Props: 4

Hey guys, I think what is important that Ricardo - the buyer and MJohnson, who I understand is the builder of this great model and seller - come out of this knowing that both are seen as good people and continue to be great members of our online community..... much more important that some moral judgment of who is more right or more wrong.

So let's everybody 'play nice'..... lick any personal wounds in private (or private message - smiley) and talk nice to each other

just my thought

Newmarket, Ontario
MAAC 15048
michaely is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-09-2015, 01:31 AM   #64
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Dennis M
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 14

Total Props: 7

I don't know how long some of you have been on the planet but in my 67 years I lost my naivety. I have seen old car experts steal antiques from people who asked for pricing help, and bragging about it. I don't listen to "for my son" "for an orphan" "for my grandson". Half or more of that is BS. You buy and sell for what you think something is worth. If I were selling a work of art conditions can be attached like if sold in the next 24 months it comes back to the original owner. That is how things work. I agree it is unethical if a story was told but that is life. I sold a NIB 47 2 stroke($20) to a kid and his father after selling a trainer and complete setup cheap. The stuff was resold in a few months for a profit. It happens. And dad was even showing the kid how.
4*60 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-09-2015, 09:26 AM   #65
RCC Contributor
Radio of choice:

Total Props: 1

" let those who have not sinned cast the first stone...." some things should have been done via pm not by public shaming....could have been worked out quietly, civil and this.
I find it difficult to see who is at fault after all of this have gone this long. I hope this would be the last post. Live and learn that is all we need to do. If it was a scammer and have proof then, let it be known, but not without due diligence of trying to work out something....let us all try to be civil here. I think majority of us are "very good people"....lets enjoy our hobby,have fun and live life learning as we go along.
slash60 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-09-2015, 09:56 AM   #66
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: David
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 999

The way I see it...if you sell something,ask enough for it that it will satisfy you abiut all the work you put into it.If you sell it for x number of dollars,and the next day the fella that bought it from you sells it for double,than dems the breaks...if its all that personal to you,perhaps it shouldn't have sold in the first place.I had a neighbour once I gave him a trsmpoline in descent shape for free,told him if his kids wanted it they can have it..thought it might as well get enjoyed...can you believe the next week,he had it up for sale at a garage sale asking 100$....sheesh..nice guys finish last I guess!...Just my 2 cents
spitfire1 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-09-2015, 10:43 AM   #67
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Len S
Radio of choice:
Jeti DS16 just need one radio as it does it all but still use my Airtronics SD10.
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 16

Way I look at it is; once something is sold then that ownership is GONE and you no longer have any say over it.
stegl is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-09-2015, 10:47 AM   #68
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: David
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 999

Bang on lenny....cope and move on with it!..cheers
spitfire1 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.