Where are the new Scale Rules? - Page 4 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Combat Discuss Aerial Combat.

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2004, 11:31 PM   #31
RCC Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Originally Posted by sork
Sideslip, you always get tired when people catch you in your usual flip flops, deceit, and misrepresentations. how 'bout this quote from YOU, on an earlier thread on this forum, regarding the RCCA considering this type of safety rule:

"I would be interested in the data on why the RCCA's attempt to impliment this safety rule didn't work, but.... " (the trailing ... are yours, I am not editing your own words and quoting you out of context, as you so skillfully do to others.

Go ahead, Mr. Slip, and refute your own words, which you disavowed above.

And we of course note, also as usual, you dodge the assertion of my post by attacking me, and not answering the question: if this rule is so good for safety, please show us how MAAC pylon's safety record is demonstrably superior to AMA pylon! You could not ASK for a better reality check than this situation. It is tailor made. Don't attack me, look at the data and let us know what you find. You said you would be "interested in data", c'mon ,where is the interest now???????
To comment that I would be interested in data is not the same as demanding data. I never requested that anyone provide data. Call it semantics if you want, but semantics is a fairly integral part of written arguments.

The ellipsis after "but" is meant to imply that the data might be interesting, but not relevant, for reasons that become evident if you read the entire post. (page 2 of "New Midair Safety Rule Proposal")

Ironically, you denigrate me for "demanding data" even though I never did so, and even though you yourself demand data from Propworn only three post up!

Clearly we have left the realm of anything that has anything to do with R/C combat, and this is now about you apparently having some kind of problem with me personally.

I'm not interested in carrying on a personal argument on the forums, particularly with someone who can only muster the courage to do so under cover of anonymity.

If, in future, you manage to muster up a little backbone and wish to discuss your personal problems with me man to man (if you are a man) then feel free to take it up with me by email.
Dave "SideSlip" Plank
MAAC# 64211
Humber Valley RC Flyers
Sideslip is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 04-15-2004, 11:41 PM   #32
Cross Check
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Dave F

Total Props: 9
Mr./Mrs./It? sork,
Do you have a name?
A Maac/AMA/other # ?
Do you fly R/C combat or are INTERESTED in it ?
If you cannot answer these questions in your next post, you will be included in my IcEagle/SkyWitch club, where I will not even read your posts.
You have your next post to decide.
R/C combat is too much fun to have all this crap bestowed upon it.
To the rest of you...try keeping your streamer on while cutting others...
When will be the next/first time you hear "Start Combat ! "? Soon, I hope.
Take care, have fun,
Maac 6437
Oakville Model Flying Club.
Cross Check is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-16-2004, 01:09 AM   #33
RCC Junior Contributor

Total Props: 0
New Scale Rules - what new scale rules???. If there are any, they're not on the MAAC website - their last up to date news article on the "News" page is dated February 12th - over 2 month ago !!! Not on any Zone website either. Can't seem to find either any news of the AGM rule changes, results of Resolutions, etc. - very interesting........ especially after all the hoopla before the meeting.
BrianDallas is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-16-2004, 07:22 AM   #34
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: JLA

Total Props: 3
These are MAAC issues, please go discuss them on the MAAC website.

aubej is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.