|01-31-2016, 02:03 PM||#1|
Power Plant: Gas
New or Used: Item is used.
Trades: I am interested in possible trades.
Asking Price: $4000
Accepted forms of payment: Cash
Shipping : I will not ship.
My Location: Nakusp BC, V0G1R1
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Due to ongoing health issues, I will not be building a runway and I am selling the property, so I won't have anyplace to fly these.
- Seagull Christen Husky, 80" wingspan, DLE 20cc engine, Hitec servos, never flown.
- Hanger 9 Funtana X, 70" wingspan, Zenoa 20cc engine, Hitec servos, ready to fly, also comes with a box full of spare Zenoa parts.
- Great Planes Escapade, 68" wingspan, gms .61 engine, jr servos, never flown.
- Excel 60, Magnum Pro .61, JR servos and Futaba gyro.
- NIB Bell UH1 fuselage (unpainted) for 60 size mechanics.
- NIB Aeroplus SBach 342, 73" wingspan, comes with a NIB DLE 35RA engine, ignition cutoff and servos.
- NIB Sig Clipped Wing Cub kit (.40 size)
- NIB Sig 4 Star 120 kit.
Plus shelves full of props, engines, receivers, servos, covering material, balsa sticks, and tons of spare parts.
No Shipping, for pickup in Nakusp BC only.
I would like to get around $3000 for the works.
Will entertain trades for old analog synthesizers.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by dragonslair; 02-17-2016 at 09:56 PM.
|02-17-2016, 07:33 AM||#6|
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Marc C
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Dartmouth, NS, Canada
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 5+
Feedback: 14 / 100%
Total Props: 0
Re: Selling Everything
Sorry to hear about health issues. Hopefully you'll keep a small electric heli to chase the cat (or spouse) around the house and keep your fingers nimble.
That said, you could seriously aggravate your health issues if you accidently fly into your spouse with small heli
Marc "Coyote" Cayouette
Member of Shearwater RC Flyers
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|