Large Lot of Scale planes(Sold Pending funds) - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 02-18-2016, 08:46 PM   #1
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Tero T

Total Props: 0
Large Lot of Scale planes(Sold Pending funds)

Quantity: 10
Manufacture: esm, hangar 9, cmp
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: Item is used but excellent condition.
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $1000.00
Accepted forms of payment: EMT, Cash
Shipping : I will not ship.

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
SOLD PENDING FUNDS. Please note I will still post pics tomorrow should the deal fall through

This is a package deal and includes 5 airplanes , one transmitter (9 ch 2.4 Ghz Hitec) , one NIB OS 160, One Os 90 FS used but good condition. 5 sets of aircraft floats. Please read the descriptions . I am asking $1000.00 ONO for the lot and I can tell you this is a very good deal as just one of the aircraft ESM Skyraider has almost $1300.00 into it.

I will not ship so Local pickup only. I will not hold this days or weeks for a prospective buyer to come and look at their leisure and tie up the sale. This happened to me recently and the buyer then returned the aircraft one day after buying it because the tail wheel did not track with the rudder(because it was on shock springs) . If you are a tire kicker please stay at home and waste your own time. Sorry to be so blunt but my age kicks in on occasion and removes the filter between my brain and mouth. Ok enough of the banter here is the list

1/ NIB(New in box) Hangar 9 Hellcat. This plane is out of production and probably one of the nicest flying aircraft I have owned. It flies great with an electric configuration. Comes with a set of Robart twist and turn air retracts NIB (as well as mechanical twist and turn retracts) . ALL NEW IN BOX (sell price in USD is over $400 USD combined)

2/ KMP Challenger II ultralight. 80 Inch wingspan. Light wing loading pusher configuration. This is just the airframe and was owned by one of the Pinnacle hobby owners. Configured for a 46 electric . Only several flights on it. In Excellent condition. I was planning to put in on floats and a nice set of appropriate floats come with it . Wings break down and comes with aluminum airfoil struts

3/ ESM 72 inch Skyraider with air ESM twist and turn retracts. This was built by a club member . Plane is ready to fly . It is electric with 3 blade propeller and 390KV motor and esc . All servos and flaps operational. I put 4 flights into it and it is a great flying airplane. With flaps it hovers in on its landings. (sell price for kit ie Vqwarbirds is $ 425USD, Retracts $300 USD and servos, receiver, motor ESC put this well over $1000 USD or approx $1300 CDN of value in this plane) This plane was on static display at the Newmarket swap meet several years ago and very scale looking.

4/ CMP P 26 Peashooter electric configuration, 390 KV motor esc and servos. Hitec receiver. foam core wing. Same builder as the Skyraider. Flown 3 times this plane flies well but you need to be careful landing with power at 1/3. If you Come over the threshold and drop your throttle , this plane drops very fast due to the drag of the front end. Once you have that mastered she is a fine airplane. There is some damage to the wheel spats that will need some glassing. There are forums on this plane and this is a common problem. Suggested solution as well is a slightly larger diameter wheels. ( Over $500USD worth of material in this plane)

5/ Hangar 9 Hellcat in Royal Navy markings. All electric Had 5 flights on it and flies amazing. However on last flight unknowingly my canopy was cracked and when I took off we heard a weird clacking sound. Thinking my motor was throwing a magnet I throttled back and landed in the rough wheels up. Did damage to the front cowl and motor mount but otherwise plane is fine. Has Robart twist and turn retracts and comes with replacement cowl, canopy and motor mount. (over $500 USD worth of material in this plane)

6/ OS .160 engine NIB ($250USD Value) this motor has been discontinued by OS . I have owned four of these in the past and you can always rely on the OS engine for reliability. New in box

7/ OS 90 FS. Used but good condition engine

8/ Five sets of New and almost new floats in varying sizes from .40 size to 50cc size

9/ 9 channel Aurora HItec 2.4 Ghz transmitter , with manual. Set up for the three electric planes above. Lovingly treated and in excellent working condition.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS. Please note I will still post pics tomorrow should the deal fall through

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2 (2).JPG
Views:	65
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	845322   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.JPG
Views:	52
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	845330   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 4 (3).JPG
Views:	55
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	845338   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.JPG
Views:	51
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	845346  

Name:	photo 2 (5).JPG
Views:	57
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	845354   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 3.JPG
Views:	51
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	845362   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 4 (2).JPG
Views:	55
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	845370   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 5.JPG
Views:	56
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	845378  

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	59
Size:	157.1 KB
ID:	845386   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 3 (2).JPG
Views:	53
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	845394   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2 (4).JPG
Views:	54
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	845402  
Tero Tuononen MAAC #11260

Captain Rumpelstoss: But... how will I learn to fly, Herr Colonel?
Colonel Manfred von Holstein: The way we do everything in the German army: from the book of instructions.

Last edited by 21onen; 02-19-2016 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Sold pending funds

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread