Super Kraft Cap 232 60 c/w Webra Speed 120******SOLD******* - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 07-12-2004, 03:35 PM   #1
RCC Apprentice
I am: Jim Suk

Total Props: 0
Super Kraft Cap 232 60 c/w Webra Speed 120******SOLD*******

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
This is a high quality ARF covered in Oracover covering, and powered by a Webra 120 with a pitts muffler…yes you read it right a 120!!!!

Plane Specifications:
Wing Span : 62"
Length : 54.5"
Wing Area : 694 sq. in.
Weight : 7.5-8 lbs
Engine : .60-.90 2 Cycle, .91-1.20 4 Cycle
Radio: 4Ch/5S

The plane is in good shape and has about 20 flights on it. This Cap is fast and will do anything you ask it to. The plane is rated for a 60 or a 90 but I had a 120 (3 HP), it fit into to cowl with no cutting except for the exhaust and because the Webra is so light it balanced the plane out perfect. It will hover at about half throttle.

The hardware has all been upgraded to HD stuff and the plane comes with a Futaba 7 channel receiver(channel), 4 S9101 coreless double BB servos (worth $80 each), a Futaba S148 servo on the throttle and a 1700mha battery.

The covering is perfect except for a red patch on the end of one wing where I had to open the covering to add ½ OZ for side to side balance. The cowl came with a few cracks in the gel coat and would cost $25 US to replace…I haven’t bothered yet and held off on the cowl decals. The canopy is cracked from a nose over in long grass but this is only $16 US. Both the canopy and cowl are readily available from Kangle USA (on the web).

Add this package up and new it would cost well over $1000.

Because it needs a few things to bring it back to “like new” shape I am asking only $600 for it. If you don’t want the radio gear I’ll let the plane and motor go for $300 (It would be like getting the plane for free).

Thanks for looking,

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	breitling.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	3600  

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread