Have you noticed? - Page 6 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread
Old 07-21-2004, 04:35 PM   #51
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Steve H.

Total Props: 2

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I for one have learned something from this thread.
I thought I was a troll I actually really did because of the post I made about the charging and cycling of the 7C (I mislead another modeler, unintentionally) and about the 7C for sale recently. I have learned, thanks to this thread, there are many worse than I. I have also learned that I really enjoy visiting this site. Thanks for the wake up Jim!
Communicating is difficult especially over a keyboard, I for one will try to choose my words more carefully!
Hughes500E is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 07-21-2004, 04:38 PM   #52
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Ian G

Total Props: 1

It saddens me to see that some individuals,previously asked by Jason to leave,are acting in such an immature manner.They are obviously taking themeselves WAAAAY to serious.
Ed,I would be further saddened to see you leave because of a few individuals who choose to act in an inappropriate fashion.
I would hope that you would stay and become a guiding light and stabilizing influence by contributing positively to this forum and our hobby.
Ian Gunn
MAAC 25307
IAN GUNN is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-21-2004, 05:02 PM   #53
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0
Ronnieo.....Ian....you 2 can kiss our ass too........

Ronm...Ian.......could your suck any harder........between kissing Jasons ass and Ed's you might want to take a break.......

Keeping an eye on you boy's....................
Bendover is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-21-2004, 05:08 PM   #54
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Ron
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 23

Total Props: 19
Kiss " OUR" ass..............so I was right, it is a group effort. Did you all email yourselves and time it right, Ken. Is this a terrorist attack? Are you offering a ransom to get lost? As far as kissing your ass, I don't know where to start, because yer a total ass.

I think Jason, in order to get these trolls out, you may have to have a full registration with a Valid MAAC number........ and 3 days verification with a password.
Hangar Nine SpitFire..Saito.100
Top Flite P51..Saito.91
RCGUYS Decathlon..SPE 26
ronnieo is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-21-2004, 05:12 PM   #55
RCC Noob

Ahhhh it's magic you crusty old fart........
Were Trolls....and you are just a slow thinking dimwitted got nothing more in life to do than brown nose that tyrent newffie Jason.....

Like the man says.....bendover.......and youve been BUSTED
Old 07-21-2004, 05:31 PM   #56
Ed Smith

Since my post regarding the quality of the material on this site I have recieved support from a number of people suggesting that I should not let the actions of a few ruin my enjoyment of what could be a great website. I thank those people for their sentiments.

However, consider this. I have just returned from two weeks at the AMA site in Muncie, Indiana. The first week was the Control Line World Champiopnships. About thirty nations had entered teams. So there was about three to four hundred people, probably more if one included supporters, families etc. The skill level, the intensity of the competition and the camaraderie, well you had to be there. Even on the final day when the top awards were going to just a few Nations everybody was there supporting those competitors that had "Made it"

The second week I was a competitor in the US Nats for Pylon Racing. Although this was not my year for stardom I would not have missed it for anything. For two weeks I was on a different planet, nothing else existed.

Then I came home. I read posts that contained nothing but sour, nasty minded, negative comments. The contrast is startling.

Tell me. What would you do?

Ed S
  Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-21-2004, 05:37 PM   #57
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Steve H.

Total Props: 2
Appreciate the good ,ignore the bad and tell us more
Sounds like a great time!
Hughes500E is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-21-2004, 05:39 PM   #58
I am: Boolean21

Total Props: 56
Busted, Busted2, Bendover all are Ken Kalniuk. Two things come to mind isn't it wonderful that the Manitoba Zone ended up with this guy instead of Ontario. To bad such a filthy little man reflects so badly on everyone else. Did all of you know that Jason now writes the column in the MAAC mag that Ken scribbled a few times? Could this be some of Kenís ire for acting in the manner he does? I would think if he were totaly ignored he would soon loose interest and go litter in someone elses sand box.

Dennis Pratt
PurgatorY is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-21-2004, 05:40 PM   #59
RCC Noob

Imagine in all of the owrlds marvelous things you were "in another world".....flying model aircraft........wow.......you need a life Ed......

Well Ed if you want our advice......if we were you.....I would just leave these brown noser's and head off back into the other world.....

Hey man.....if you gotta go....you gotta......see ya.....going to miss you but hell....there are more than enough lossers here to keep us busy....

Bye...don't let the door slam you in the ass.....

regards from the west......Ronnieo you are such a dip ----....

Busted again....
Old 07-21-2004, 06:19 PM   #60

Well, if banning user names isn't enough, ban by IP. If he gets around that, inform his ISP about the situation.. and the next one, and the next one.. One thing about the internet, people like to type big words and speak louder here than in real life.

Ed, I'm real new to the RC canada site, and while most posts are informative, there are a few that get out of hand. I hope you don't leave, because of someone's inept ability to, shall I say, play nice and respect others?

I know nothing of what's happened in the past. Nor do I wish to care about it because it doesn't concern me regarding whichever issues are at hand. No matter where you go, or what you do, people like this exist in our society. If one's going to get to you, they all will.

For all things sane, report this guy to the authorities for harassment if need be.. That ought to help him out. Afterall, the internet isn't as free as some might want it to be..
bweight is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.