|05-07-2016, 07:45 AM||#1|
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: robert l
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: laval, québec
Feedback: 89 / 100%
Total Props: 0
AR7350 7-Channel AS3X Receiver with Integrated Telemetry
Model Number: spmar7350
Power Plant: Other - See message area.
New or Used: Item is new, unused
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $0.01
Accepted forms of payment: EMT, Paypal
Shipping : I will ship at buyers expense.
My Location: Laval, Quebec
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
For sale AR7350 7-Channel AS3X Receiver with Integrated Telemetry
Part is brand new in box never opened
EMT or Paypal
AS3X® technology — 3 axis stabilization
Perfect for larger aircraft requiring a 7-channel receiver such as many Hangar 9® models
Includes (1) remote receiver
Integrated telemetry provides real time telemetry data (with optional telemetry sensors)
Programmable from mobile devices (iOS and Android) as well as PCs makes it easy to setup at home or at the field
Lightweight, compact design
Three gyro modes allow customization of the gyro performance and feel of the aircraft
Compatible with Gas/Nitro applications
A new generation of Spektrum™ AS3X®(Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) receivers is about to make it easier than ever for fixed wing pilots to transform their flying experience with this amazing technology. Like their predecessors, they combine AS3X technology with a DSMX® receiver in a single unit. What sets them apart is programming software that makes setup and adjustment of their AS3X settings much easier.
The software’s easy-to-understand, graphical user interface will allow pilots to:
- Select which AS3X mode to fly with: Off, Conventional Rate and Heading Hold
- Activate flaperon/dual aileron, delta/elevon, V-tail or dual elevator mixing
- Take advantage of servo setup options like balancing, travel adjust, absolute limits, reversing and more
- Map output and gain settings for individual channels
- Programming made easy via PC or iOS/Android mobile devices
- Uses AS3X Programming Cable-SPMA3065 or Audio-Interface AS3X Receiver Programming Cable-SPMA3081 (sold separately) for programming
In order to activate AS3X technology in a Spektrum AS3X receiver (AR636, AR6335, AR7350 & AR9359), you must program the receiver using the AS3X mobile programming application. Until AS3X is activated, the receiver will operate as a standard DSMX aircraft receiver and will not provide electronic stabilization enhancements. For more information on programming a Spektrum AS3X receiver (AR636, AR6335, AR7350 & AR9359), please visit www.SpektrumRC.com/AS3X
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by COSMOS; 05-15-2016 at 09:57 PM.
|spektrum , SPMAR7350|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|