Great Planes Reactor Bipe E-Performance ARF 35" - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Old 05-17-2016, 07:49 AM   #1
RCC Apprentice
I am: Rob

Total Props: 0
Great Planes Reactor Bipe E-Performance ARF 35"

Quantity: 1
Model Number: GPMA1580
Manufacture: Great Planes
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: Item is new, unused
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $250
Shipping : I will not ship.
My Location: Mississauga, Ontario

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
For sale is a brand new in box Great Planes Reactor Biplane E-Performance ARF 35". I also have I also have 4 new futaba s3114 micro servos available that I can include for an additional $70. I may also have a motor / esc for this plane as well.

Here are more details about the plane:

Accomplished pilots know that most planes designed for 3D maneuvers do not transition well into precision/pattern flying. But the Reactor Bipe is not like most planes. It's slightly larger and stronger than a park flyer, so it tracks better – especially in windy conditions. It also offers fresh perspectives in prefabrication which enhance assembly ease and overall quality of construction. With its good looks and broad flight envelope, the Reactor Bipe is one versatile performer that's also easy on the eyes!

Evolved from the original Reactor – one of the best 3D/precision airplanes ever engineered!
Ultra-strong, and capable of extreme maneuvers – without sacrificing the ability for precision flight.
Highly prefabricated with a dazzling, original trim scheme.
Loaded with top-quality fiberglass parts and composite hardware.

Reactor Bipe Parts Layout
Only 4-6 hours of easy final assembly stand between you and enjoying the Reactor Bipe's impressive flight repertoire. In addition to a low parts count, this model comes with:
Motor box installed
Factory-mounted cowl with magnets installed
All control horn locations laser cut for press-and-glue simplicity.

CG Balancer
A CG balancer is included with the Reactor Bipe, so that you can properly set and balance your model to match your flying style.

RimFire 35-36-1200 brushless motor
You'll get optimum performance out of your Reactor Bipe when you equip it with ElectriFly's RimFire™ 35-36-1200 outrunner brushless motor.

battery compartment
The compartment's roomy dimensions make it easy to access for quick battery changes.

Fiberglass wheel pants
Quality lightweight materials – fiberglass wheel pants, landing gear, cowl and airfoil-shaped upper wing pylon.

Reactor Bipe 4-view
Not only is the Reactor Bipe expertly covered in metallic trim, it features an attractive, contemporary scheme. Die-cut decals are included for peel-and-press customization.

Reactor Bipe Compact Size
While still being compact enough for easy transportation and spontaneous flying at a park or field, the Reactor Bipe is slightly larger and stronger than typical park flyers in its class.

spacer Exterior-mounted servos
Exterior-mounted servos in the wings and tail offer the best of both worlds: faster, stronger response and easier installation, set-up and adjustment!

Stock Number: GPMA1580
Wingspan: 35 in (890 mm)
Wing Area: 600 in² (38.7 dm²)
Weight: 34.2-38.2 oz (970-1085 g)
Wing Loading: 8.2-9.1 oz/ft² (25-28 g/dm²)
Length: 43 in (1080 mm)
Radio Required: 4-5 channels w/4 micro servos
Motor Required: RimFire™ 35-36-1200 outrunner brushless motor
Also Required: 11x7 electric propeller, SS-35 brushless ESC, 11.1V 1200-2100mAh Lithium-Polymer battery

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	reactor1.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	956577   Click image for larger version

Name:	reactor2.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	956585  

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.

great planes , GPMA1580