HITEC DIGITAL SERVOS FOR SALE - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Electronics Sell radios, chargers or anything else electronic.

Closed Thread
Old 10-22-2004, 10:18 PM   #21
I am: Boolean21

Total Props: 56
Re: servos

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I know these were addressed to Kevin however

Originally Posted by heavypedal
Do you tell them they paid to much for their trainers and you could have bought it cheaper elsewhere?
Yes I have, we have a local hobby shop I am sorry to say that takes advantage of inexperienced new modelers and so they donít have it happen again we do point it out and also point out several alternatives to the local hobby shop.

Regardless of your little click of people that have been here a while and I know some of them as I have been here for a while however under another name....!
Why the change in nickname? On top of that a reluctance to answer questions about your location. HHHMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! One might get the impression there is something to hide.

It is people like you in Ontario that give people like us in the west a reason to hate Ontario!
All of the guys who answered your add and those who suggested some were giving you a bit of a hard time and should back off are all from Ontario. Statements like this certainly donít instill a warm and fuzzy feeling about making a large monetary transaction.

Heavypedal itís like advertising anything for sale. You have the right to ask what ever you want for the items. On the other hand others who may be interested also have the right to and will express an opinion on your asking price. The worth of said items will stand on their own merit. If it is an acceptable price someone most likely will buy them regardless.

If you have items at a swap meet and someone comments your prices are to high or they can purchase the same thing somewhere else cheaper would you tell that person to "Shut thier pie hole"?

Dennis Pratt

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 10-23-2004, 09:16 AM   #22
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: JLA

Total Props: 3
I'm shutting this down. heavypedal if you want to relist, please do.
Guys, smarten up...we've gotten rid of the other trouble makers...let's not have anyone else go...

Closed Thread