Vailly Hawker Hurricane***SOLD*** - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 11-22-2004, 02:54 PM   #1
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Brian H
Radio of choice:
DX6, DX9,DX18
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 0
Vailly Hawker Hurricane***SOLD***

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have a Vailly Aviation Hawker Hurricane which I am selling.It has a 92” wing span and weighs 26 Lbs. It is powered by a NEW Quadra 52. The servo’s are as follows 2- aileron, 2- flaps, gear, rudder and throttle are all Futaba S148’s. the elevator is a high torque DAD. 1200 mAH power pack. The retractable landing gear is by Gene Barton. The model was completed and flown in April/04. It flies extremely well. take off is with full throttle and hardly any tendency to swing. Climb out is with 3/4 to full throttle, cruise is at 1/2-5/8 throttle for very scale like speeds. It stalls straight ahead with NO tendency to drop a wing. Rolls are easy using ailerons only to maintain a straight line. Approach and Landings with or without flaps are again very stable.
The Model has glassed wings and the Fuselage and Tail surfaces are covered in Supercoverite. it is painted with Perfect paint and clear coat to represent Canadian Warplane Heritage’s Hurricane YOA.
The left outer wing has some damage which I am currently repairing. The wing with then be sanded down to the primer and repainted. The model has all panel lines and some rivet detail which will allow it to show well in Stand Off Scale events. I am asking $ 1875.00 crating included. Shipping and Insurance by buyer. Email me with any questions or for additional photos.

Cheers Brian H.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hurry4_133.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	5642   Click image for larger version

Name:	hurry1_200.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	5643  
Money generates lift.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 11-22-2004, 04:30 PM   #2

Total Props: 1
OOOh, what a loverly airplane. Got the money. Got the room. DON'T got an understanding wife.

If I got this lovely piece of aircraft, I'd be
Attached Images
Closed Thread