3x EDF Motor/Fan/Housing units - 2x ARC 36.75.1 /w 12B Changesun - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Electric Gear Post your electric gear for sale here. Electric motors, batteries, ESCs, etc...

Old 07-25-2016, 06:46 PM   #1
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Jose
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 8

Total Props: 0
3x EDF Motor/Fan/Housing units - 2x ARC 36.75.1 /w 12B Changesun

Province: Ontario
Quantity: 3
Model Number: arc
Manufacture: arc
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: Item is new, unused
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $100
Accepted forms of payment: Cash
Shipping : I will not ship.
My Location: Mississauga, ON

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have 3x units here, all three comes with a motor, fan blade and housing, all assembled and ready to go.

1) $160 - BRAND NEW Arc 36.75.1 motor with BRAND NEW Changesun 12 blade fan inside the corresponding Changesun housing. Only powered up on the bench 3 or 4 times. Was going to change the Euro Fighter to 8S but after seeing a fellow club member with an 8S setup on the Euro, it didn't seem like it made much of a difference so I let it be.

2) $120 - Used Arc 36.75.1 in an HET 90mm housing with the corresponding fan blade it comes with. This unit is a powerhouse!! Awesome setup on my Euro Fighter. Flew approx. 10 - 15 flights in one season and that's it, ran strong, but I'm getting out of jets.

3) $80 - BRAND NEW 90mm motor, fan, and housing which came originally with my MotionRC Euro Fighter. I only ran one single flight with this when I first got the plane, when it landed, I switched it for the Arc motor and never touched this unit since. It will run up to 6S lipo, it gave decent power but with all my jets, I always upgrade stock motors to better ones. Check out this link if you want to find more info on this setup:

Arc motor is 1680kv,, 36mm x 75mm, will run 6s - 8s lipo, pulls about 70-80 amps on 6s. on an 8s lipo it should pull about 90 - 110 amp.

I'm also selling a castle 160 HV speed controller for $250 that will go good with any of these motors, however they don't pull anywhere close to 160 amps but if you want a good 8S controller for the brand new arc with the changesun fan, this speed controller would be nice with it.

Cash, Pick up only in Mississauga, near Meadowvale Town Center which is just a few minutes away from the Mississauga Model Flying Club.

You can contact me at four - one - six - 877 8942 however if I don't answer, please leave a text and I will return your call as soon as possible.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3723.JPG
Views:	35
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	1015321   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3724.JPG
Views:	43
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	1015329  

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.