Large lot of models for sale $5000 for all - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Old 08-23-2016, 11:43 PM   #1
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: m

Total Props: 0
Large lot of models for sale $5000 for all

Province: Manitoba
Quantity: 9
Manufacture: many
Power Plant: Gas
New or Used: See Description Below
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $5000
Accepted forms of payment: Cash
Shipping : I will not ship.
My Location: Winnipeg

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!

I have a bunch of planes to sell and I am basically leaving the hobby. 5000 cash takes the load of them.

Yellow Aircraft F18 twin with 2 older Jetcat P120 Propane start turbines. Both turbines work well. Never given me an issue. Plane is partly disassembled to fix a gear door issue. New gear door kit will need to be ordered from Yellow. He still has some. Servos are all high end duel ball bearing digital Hitecs 5955 I think. Batteries need to be replaced. I have flown it 5 times and am the original owner. Built by D Ward and setup by John Wiebe. Have some tires if I can find them. Plane is unpainted and sits in primer.
Hanger 9 Super cub with DLE 35 and tundra tires. 106 span version. Comes with new floats that will need to be attached. All good servos Engine runs well. RTF
Ionos F3A This is Hobby Kings attempt at a smaller Pattern plane. Easily the powerful plane Iíve ever owned in 30 years of RC and I was just in the process of flight trimming this plane when other stuff got in the way. Iíve flown it 7 times. Average to good servos and the motor I forget but power will never be an issue. RTF
Great Planes Proud Bird. Finished and flown a few times. Its fast and left in white with neon orange wing tips. Servos are ok quality. They get it done. Motor is some HK thing that works.
Great Planes Christen Eagle 46. Iíve flown it a bunch of times. In very good shape. No motor but it might still have the servos. Canít remember. If itís there
Frontier 46 80-inch trainer. A buddy and I modified 2 of these. His flew and mine is almost finished. We added huge fowler flaps and made them tail draggers. Wing was beefed up and covered with some type of covering. Has a new NGH 17 cc gasoline motor. Needs to be finished with a better covering and needs some work but is worth the effort. His flew beautifully and the landings full flap were unreal.
Top Flite P-51 ARF unfinished. Comes with wing and flap servos installed. Some damage to wing from drone I crashed into it. Easily fixable. Comes with electric Robart 3 piece retracts with wheels. Fuselage untouched. Retracts mostly installed.
Raptor 90 SE built but needs setup. Comes with a load of brand new replacement parts in bags. 2 New rebuilt engines stored in oil. Extra carbon blades. Some servos included. Has tail lock gyro.
Align 700 nitro with engine and blades with servos and controller. Mostly built but needs finishing and setup.
Donít want to separate. This is an expensive lot but want to get it all out asap. Firm on price. Opportunity to make a pile of money selling it.

Pics available on request.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-24-2016, 04:51 AM   #2
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Jason P
Radio of choice:
Jeti DS16 Green

Total Props: 5
Re: Large lot of models for sale $5000 for all

Pm sent
Go Propless!
Old 08-26-2016, 09:44 PM   #3
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: m