33% BOB GODFREY DAVIS ACRO NEW PRICE - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 01-28-2005, 09:49 PM   #21
Peter Gordon
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: peter g

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I'd suggest that you take it up with the seller. If you are still not happy, there is a feedback option for this type of stuff.
Let's not drag this on too long...

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-29-2005, 01:22 AM   #22
I am: JimmyD
Radio of choice:
JETI Duplex DS-16
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 16
Picked up the Aerotech Extra tonight from Kevin..

Great deal... thanx Kevin

Now I have something to break my DA in on before it goes on my Yak... or who knows... maybe another DA?
Jim Daly
IMAC Sequence Committee Member
Your Friendly Neighborhood SouthEast Zone Director
MAAC #14323L IMAC #3678
Old 01-29-2005, 08:29 AM   #23
RCC Junior Contributor

poorly run post

I also sent a PM just after the add was posted-----I mean like minutes----
for the 300S & made a ph call to the seller---no response--- then realized the 2nd party post & after watching the post a few days could tell it was
run with little or no no business ethics
Old 01-30-2005, 01:02 PM   #24
RCC Junior Contributor

sale of aircraft

Here is the deal here guys and I really don't think I need to explain myself

the First Guy to make an offer to purchase was Rene... He comitted to one aircraft and option for the extra ... Jim and he had discussed picking up both...

Rene asked me to hold the aircrafts so i did ...

Bob I responded to your post with a PM and I am sorry that it took 3 days for things to pan out but I am not one to check back on this site every morning noon and dinner...I'm busy with work and kids 99% of my time..

as with any trasaction I am not about to call back every buyer and say these are sold...Becasue they are not sold untill I have the money and they have the aircraft...Its happened too many times to me...

and honestly I have had so many people express interest and tell me to hold the planes they are coming on the weekend etc that It has really become a nightmare...

Thanks to Rene and Jim for making an easy transaction

I'm sorry Bob that it didn't work out for you but these guys were just a little faster

My appologies if you don't think I have fair ethics..they are both great airplanes and I representeed myself fairly considering my schedule...
Old 01-30-2005, 01:30 PM   #25
RCC Junior Contributor

Thks & no hard feelings at this end------I know work schedules & family come first & can be crazy.
For the record;
I didn't post anything--just sent a PM----& didn't get any reply or PM--just an e-mail after it was sold.
For future transactions, if you are holding an item or items for the first taker--just add that in the post ---simple communication to prospective buyers in waiting---especially those thinking they were first in line.
I apologize for & retract the ethics comment & appreciate your comeback.
Brockville brings back a lot of memories fishing the Rideau & surrounding lakes about 40 yrs back.
Old 01-30-2005, 01:36 PM   #26
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Ronm
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 10

Once the airplanes are being held, I find it helpful to post "Deal Pending", any other serious purchasers will ask to be put in line in case the first deal falls through.
Ron Mattiuz

Flying Tigers RC Club
"Flying an airplane is just like riding a bike...except it's harder to put cards in the spokes"
Closed Thread