|10-07-2016, 09:11 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Jacek
Join Date: Feb 2011
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 5
Feedback: 5 / 100%
Total Props: 0
3DR - Wireless DATA Radios 915MHz and 433MHz
Model Number: 3dr
Manufacture: 3dr and rc timer
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: Item is used.
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $40
Shipping : I will ship at buyers expense.
My Location: Milton, Ontario, L89T5Y8
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have 2 data radios for 3D Robotics APM 2.5 or PIXHAWK
These radios can be used with any other electronics to transmit data over I2C databus from microcontroller and wireless to a PC or another microcontroller. I have 2 units for sale
This Radio Telemetry kit offers a great low price, longer range (approx one mile with supplied antennas) and superior performance. The system utilizes the 915Mhz or 433Mhz band and provides a full-duplex link using HopeRF's HM-TRP modules running custom, open source, firmware.
The SiK firmware includes a bootloader that permits radio firmware upgrades over the serial interface, and configuration of system parameters. Firmware upgrades and configuration are fully supported in the APM Mission Planner. Configuration is also possible through the 3DR Radio configurator and AT commands.
Interface to the module is via standard 5V-tolerant TTL serial / FT232 USB serial.
• Very small size
• Light weight (under 4 grams without antenna)
• 915Mhz frequency band, 433Mhz
• Receiver sensitivity to -117 dBm
• Transmit power up to 20dBm (100mW)
• Transparent serial link
• Air data rates up to 250kbps
• Range of approx 1 mile with supplied antennas
• Demonstrated range of several kilometers with a small omni antenna
• Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for even more range
• MAVLink protocol framing and status reporting
• Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
• Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
• Support for LBT and AFA
• Configurable duty cycle
• Built in error correcting code (can correct up to 25% data bit errors)
• Open source firmware
• AT commands for radio configuration
• RT commands for remote radio configuration
• Adaptive flow control when used with APM
• Based on the HopeRF HM-TRP radio module, featuring an SiLabs Si1000 RF microcontroller.
Band: 915MHz and 435Mhz
Antenna connectors: RP-SMA connector
Output power: 100mW (20dBm), adjustable between 1-20dBm
Sensitivity: -117dBm sensitivity
Interface: Standard TTL UART
Connection status: LED indicators
Radio Telemetry base station (USB Connection)
Telemetry Transceiver (Pin Header)
lead set x1
Antenna x 2
This product is based on the 3DRadio Project from 3D Robotics.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|10-20-2016, 06:54 AM||#2|
I am: Daniel
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Waterdown, Ontario
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
Re: 3DR - Wireless DATA Radios 915MHz and 433MHz
So is that $40 for both? I noticed they are used; what did you use them with PIXHAWK, APM? Why are you getting rid of them and which site were they purchased on? I live in Waterdown and work in Mississauga and could pick up either going or coming back from work.
|3DR , 3DR and RC TIMER|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|