|04-24-2005, 07:11 AM||#1|
RCC Expert Contributor
Only the F15 left!
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Time to cull the collection, I'm getting too many kits stacked up. I hate to part with them but in truth they probably won't ever get built.
1. Top Flite T34 Mentor NIB. 80" span, box opened only to admire.
$210 + shipping. New fibreglass cowl available separately $45.
2. Unionville Hobbies 8' TurboBeaver NIB. 96" span. $150 + shipping.
NOW $140 + shipping. SOLD
3. Great Planes F15 Eagle NIB. 40 size, I forget the exact span. Prop
driven, box is worn but contents are excellent. This kit has been
discontinued for quite a while. $100 + shipping.
NOW $90 + shipping.
4. Top Flite Corsair NIB. 62" span. Box is worn, a few pieces of sheeting
might need to be replaced. $100 + shipping (SOLD Pending)
5. GWS Beaver NIB. Electric foamy, $35 + shipping. (SOLD Pending)
6. Hawker Tempest Mk5 NIB. 45" span, kitted by Ron Daniels, box
never opened. Kit designed for electric power or 25 size glow.
$115 + shipping. (SOLD Pending funds)
The Mentor, TurboBeaver, Tempest and the GWS Beaver were bought brand new by me over the last year or two. The Corsair and the F15 were bought off RCU.
Photos are available on request, but since all are NIB kits, it would just be a photograph of the box.
Expedited Shipping for any of the above will be $20-25, delivery in 3-4 business days. Ground shipping cheaper but will take several weeks.[/b]
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|05-02-2005, 06:24 PM||#7|
I am: Mike B.
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Brentwood , Ontario
Radio of choice:
FAVOURITE - JR X9303
# of RCs: 7
Feedback: 2 / 100%
Total Props: 2
Great Planes F-15
Hey guys ; That F-15 is a good flying aircraft but it needs a .60 to fly off of grass.
I used to have one with a ST-75 up front and it was clocked in level flight at 107 MPH
It has fixed gear as well. Also the engine was not peaking that hot day either.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|