|09-08-2005, 07:49 AM||#11|
I am: Boolean21
Join Date: Sep 2002
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 56
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Head is starting to clear a little more as I get back into normal time
I want to take a second to thank a bunch of people on behalf of the team, a lot of people contributed to the team and it is really appreciated. These donations really make a huge difference to us!
All the clubs that donated money to the team
* Keswick Model Aircraft Club has made a donation in memory of Dan Copeland.
* Muskoka Lakes R/C Modelers
* Foresst City Flyers
* Kincardine Cloudbusters
* Forest Lakeside Flyers
* Oshawa Radio Control Club
* Asessippi R/C Flying Club
* Oakville Model Flying club
* Meridan Model Flyers Assoc.
* Prince Edward Radio Control Club
* Twin Valley Remote Control Club
* Stratford Model Club
* Rocky Barnstormers RC Club
* Rigina Windy Flyers
* Long Sault Flyers
* Bluewater R/C Flyers Club
* Fredericton Model Aircraft Club
* Kingston Radio Control Modellers
* Southern Remote Control Flyers
* Peterborough Radio Control Model Flying Club
* Fergus Model Flyers Inc.
* Oakwood District Flying Club
* Halifax Radio Control Club
* Chatham Aeronaunts
* Burlington Radio Control Modellers Inc
* Sudbury Model Aircraft Club
* Stettler Aero Moddelers
* Apple Valley Flyers
* Woodstock R/c Flying Club
* Victoria Radio Control Modelers Society
* Airdrie Modelers Aircraft Society
* Seaton Valley R/C Model Corp.
Also the individuals who donted to the team
* Xavier Mouraux
* Kim Vasilitis
* Anke Tonn
* Ivan Kristensen
* Ken Ritchie
For the raffle a number of companies donated prizes and other services and I would like to thank them, winners can be viewed on the team website.
ICARE / IKARUS - Sailplanes and Electrics
Great Planes/ Hobbico
Thunder Power Batteries
Aerobatics Forum in Guelph 2005
Smooth Air Electric Flight
MAAC is a huge sponsor of the team and all teams for that matter, a big thanks has to go out to the members for putting up with that!!
On a personal note I have a few people to thank as well,
First my wife for calling/coaching and putting up with my sometimes short fuse when I get stressed out at these things! She doesnt fly and puts in more hours at the field than most guys that do!
Harry Ells our team manager, the managers put up with crap that no one should put up with! We are a tough group to deal with Not only does he have to get up earlier than anyone to turn in the radios first thing in the morning, he kept track of all the bookwork leading up to and following the Worlds. He was coach, caller, helper, and a calm voice throughout the event.
Second to all the companies that put out for me, without their sponsorship I doubt I could afford to do this
Futaba/Hobbico - radio gear
ZN Line - planes
Icare RC - all things electric
Plettenberg - motors
Schulze - Speed controls
Apogee - Batteries
Thunder Power - Batteries
Tru-Turn - Spinners and adapters
APC - all the props we go through
Draganfly Innovations - accesories
Central Hobbies - Pattern hardware stuff
RC Model Graphics - for the last minute decals, thanks Randy!
NB Engineering - for building and painting of my planes on short notice
These guys go the extra mile for me on more than one occasion and without that help it would be a challenge to pull this off.
I hope I got everyone in there if I forgot someone please forgive me! Thanks again for all the support!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|