|08-16-2005, 05:37 PM||#1|
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Wayne J
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Halifax, NS
Feedback: 20 / 100%
Total Props: 0
Assorted Plans GONE!
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I've been cleaning house recently and selling some stuff that I no longer want or need. I have a number of odd ball plans that I don't want and am giving them away FREE of charge. Here's the catch; you have to come get them. I will NOT ship or deliver these. If you want them, you have to come get them. I live in Eastern Passage which is just outside the Halifax/Dartmouth area in Nova Scotia. PM me for directions if you are interested in any.
1. MacDonnell XV-1 This is a 25 size contraption that is part airplane, part gyrocopter. It is pusher prop driven. Neat project if you like gyrocopters.
2. Energizer This is an Ultra Hots style airplane designed by Dick Sarpolus. The fuse is box shaped with a rounded turtle deck and canopy. Span is 72", wing area 930 sq. in.
3. Balsa USA Smoothie enlarged to 72" span. The Smoothie is a great flyer in its original 52" span configuration, it should really live up to its name when enlarged.
4. Morris Hobbies Su-do-khoi 46" span, the plane that started the current fun fly/3D craze. Original plans plus tracings of the wing ribs. (The ribs are not shown on the plan).
5. Morris Hobbies Fun Design 46" span, plans only, no wing ribs shown (although I can check to see if they are the same as the Su-do-khoi).
If you are interested in any or all, please PM me.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|08-16-2005, 07:05 PM||#4|
RCC Senior Contributor
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Canadas ocean playground
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
damn i am fast
see ya saturday
Rule Number 1 - RenoRacer is always right.
Rule Number 2 - If RenoRacer is wrong, see Rule Number 1.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|