FRCC Problem????? - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread
Old 09-19-2005, 11:34 AM   #11
RCC Junior Contributor

Total Props: 0
NOt hard to figure out

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Jan , Feb = March delivery
March, April = May delivery
May , June = July delivery
July, Aug = Sept delivery
Sept, Oct = Nov delivery
Nov, Dec = Jan delivery
Marvin MacLeod
MAAC 73273

I fly this way so you will have something to talk about
peiviper is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:25 PM   #12
Wayne MIller
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Wayne MIller
Radio of choice:
Hitec A9 JR 9303
# of RCs: 19

Total Props: 8
Mag Mailing

If I follow your example in your last post, the magazine should still come out every second month. That is, July and then Sept.

Your first post stated "First issue July, Two months + printing and mailing would be sometime in October" I think this should have read Sept. as per your last post.

Therefore (according to the example in your last post) the delivery dates for a one year cycle should be the following (every second month):

If I don't understand correctly, please let me know.

Wayne Miller
Wayne MIller is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-19-2005, 03:21 PM   #13
RCC Junior Contributor

Hi Guys,

The FRCC/DRCC is indeed coming out every two months. And the September/October issue will be out thanks to some people getting stuff in late...and I apologize for this. For future reference, the mag will be out on the 21st of the preceding month, so the September/October 06 issue will be out on Aug 21st 2006, and so on.

Due to the unfortunate delays with this Sept/Oct issue, the Nov/Dec issue will also be out early to mid Nov instead of Oct 21st. Thank you in advance for understanding!

So far I have to admit that I am very pleased with the way things are going, and with the very positive responses we have gotten. Despite having to suffer these delays, I am really looking forward to putting them behind, and moving forward growing this magazine with up coming issues.

Take care,
Dean is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-19-2005, 03:23 PM   #14
RCC Junior Contributor

Dear Charles,

Needless to say, I am not impressed with your post. I looked into your matter, and if you are the same Charles I have listed there is something interesting about your story, and that is that we have no records backing anything you've said. I don't want to call you a liar, but you are making some pretty serious accusations, and so I will e-mail you privately to give you a chance to explain.

What perplexes me even more is who you e-mailed, and who e-mailed you back because it doesn’t look like it was anyone here. I do indeed have all your VISA info, and there is absolutely no problem with your account...very interesting?!?

In any case, I am looking forward to your private e-mail reply…or you can always PM me.

Old 09-19-2005, 03:56 PM   #15
RCC Contributor
I am: Charlie G
Radio of choice:
JR 11X

I think I made a "BOBO"

I think I must have sent an email to the wrong magazine . I just got off the phone with Dean from FRCC And he has no idea what I was talking about. He has me on record and everything is great and I got to tell you guy's, this Dean is one of the best, very polite and willing to help me in any way he can (Very nice guy). Thanks Dean and "sorry" for the misunderstanding (on my part, not yours).

I don't have the emails they sent me or the one I sent, but I had to of sent it to the wrong magazine (man do I feel like a dummy ).
Charlie is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:10 PM   #16
RCC Junior Contributor

Thanks for the nice words Charlie, I'm just glad we were able to resolve this quickly
Old 09-19-2005, 09:08 PM   #17
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Andrew Coholic
Radio of choice:
JR 12X

Total Props: 1
Dont feel bad Charlie... that kind of reminds me when I got my first fax machine at my business - and couldnt understand why no one was replying to my faxes I was sending out. Untill I figured out that I was putting my papers I wanted to fax in upside down, and actually faxing companies and customers blank paper! I could just imagine what they were thinking of me...

I have also called the wrong companies 1-800 number in order to inquire about orders (also for my business) and after a while realised what I did... its pretty embarassing.
Andrew Coholic -MAAC #26287L

1/2A to giant scale, IMAC, SAM, R/C sport, turbine jets, Heli's...
if its got a wing or two and an engine - I like it!
AJCoholic is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.