|11-02-2005, 10:22 AM||#1|
ZENOHA G 62 / SAITO 100 SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Selling for a friend ENGINES ARE SOLD. THANKS RC CANADA
REDUCED AGAIN!! LAST CALL!!! HE WILL KEEP THESE ENGINES IF THEY DO NOT SELL AT THESE PRICES!
1. A NEW Zenoah G 62. Only bench run for some break in, never flown! Cost $629.95 at his LHS
Optional Spring starter. Cost $87
Cup mount (over spring starter.) Cost $47
Original mounting backplate
Original Zenoah muffler
Bisson Custom Muffler Cost $40.
Original prop driver
Optional 2" extension prop driver Cost $40
Total cost was $844 plus tax
Now $575 plus shipping!
2. Saito 100 including muffler. Excellent running engine with apx. 2.5 gals through it. Cost at LHS $389.95
New spare carb. He thought of possible future problems Cost $89.95
Optional angled exhaust elbow for the muffler as well as original straight exhaust pipe. Cost $22.95 for angled elbow.
Total cost was $502.85 plus tax.
Now $275 plus shipping!
Thanks guys e
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|11-04-2005, 10:49 AM||#3|
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Rick L
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Abbotsford BC
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 25
Feedback: 33 / 100%
Total Props: 13
What type of fuel was run through that motor?and what nitro percentage?thanx..Pm sent
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|