What happened to new Jet Joe distributer ?? - Page 4 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Jet Aircraft Discuss Jets in Canada

Closed Thread
Old 11-29-2005, 06:59 PM   #31
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
Hi guys!

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hi guys, yes I'm sorry I didn't realize the commercial rules here at RCCANADA - my mistake - I will try to ensure that gets done promptly. Probably be a lil' after X-mas before I get advertising up and moving. I just felt I needed to tell everyone what was going on with me in the Canadian turbine industry. Things are moving along nicely, and I will support RCCANADA as soon as I startup. I'm waiting for the ink to dry on paper before I go online with this company. Anyhow, everyone will be most happy soon enough...

As for all non-believers, I welcome your feedback... Just to keep you informed my initial post was removed but as soon as I get the company rolling I will be posting regularly for my Canadian jetjoe operation. Expect full rollout early January for RCCANADA.

HeliManik is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 11-29-2005, 09:34 PM   #32
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Mike Gyger

First of all, I'm not a non-beleiver. If anyone can make a go if anything in retail, I applaud them. The only "negative" comments made regarding you were regarding the item you already apoligised for. That makes you an instant good-guy. In my books anyways. It helps that Jason stepped in quite quickly and explained what was happening.

I am the biggest fan of suplliers and retailers that take the time to read the boards and make suggestions and comments when it comes to their products. I have no interest right now of getting into turbines. Budget, skill and space are my problems (in that order). I do enjoy reading about what is out there, and how it works though.

All the best
Canhos is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-30-2005, 09:03 AM   #33
RCC Supreme Contributor
★ Site Supporter ★
★ Site Supporter ★
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Robert
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 2

Hi HeliManik,

I can see getting in same problem as Canhos is, i am running out of space with quite a few airplanes but i will look into your product if price is manageable at the time when i would be ready to get myself turbine engine, 2006 season will me by Ducted fan season and let see how that goes, if things run ok then i will definately at this time next year will look into getting Trubine engine, till that time it will give you enough time to stablish the new business and also see how your product sells in Canadian turbine market....but i will be reading all threads in between this time frame on your and other turbines in our market....

Do sign the petiton. www.canadiansuperconnie.org We could Save our Connie CF-TGE, We still have chance, Once gone we will lose our History and Heritage forever....
Concordefan is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-30-2005, 04:15 PM   #34
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Peter D
Radio of choice:
Futaba 18 MZ
# of RCs: 8

Total Props: 8

what thrust levels are you going to sell?
MAAC Jet Committee Member
Deputy South West Zone Director
Member of JPO
Deputy Director - Pickled Pilot Squadron
RC_MAN is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-30-2005, 06:41 PM   #35
RCC Senior Contributor

Where are you located, and do you have any idea what price range you will be charging? Are you going to do alot of initial testing yourself to ensure the product doesn't have any real flaws?

Look...free advertising....I mean...a good discussion

JohnnyHotRocks is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-30-2005, 09:11 PM   #36
RCC Apprentice

I'm looking at the 12lbs, 14lbs, and 18lbs turbines. The 18lbs I don't believe will be ready until late next year at the earliest. As for right now I'll be looking at the 12 and 14 lbs markets. I would say 95% 14lbs and 5% 12 lbs market.

I will do EXTENSIVE testing on the 14 lbs with pictures, reviews, etc to make everyone feel a lot more comfortable with the product. I know a lot of people are quite weiry of this product base, but I hope to bridge that gap doing reviews and taking feedback/constructive insight to help improve for all of us.

I will not have much of a markup on the turbines. I will for the first 5 turbines sold, only take a 25$ profit for myself. Mostly for the fuel and oil cost to personally test the turbine before it leaves my hands. That way I "know" it works before it ships.

This helps to instill confidence in the customer.

Old 11-30-2005, 09:40 PM   #37
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Ted L

Where are you located?
Ted LeBlanc
Noin is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-30-2005, 11:06 PM   #38
RCC Apprentice

St. John's, Newfoundland - but my job takes me all over Canada - I should be able to demo the trubine at times in other places in Canada - I'll just need to purchase fuel and oil whereever I go...

Old 12-12-2005, 07:17 AM   #39
Ted Anton
RCC Contributor
I am: Ted A
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 27

Hey Jet Arss 11

You need to get anger management therapy first before you get a life
Way too much hating not enough appreciating. .
Ted Anton is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:07 PM   #40
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: John Davidson
Radio of choice:
EVO(12), Futaba
# of RCs: ?

It would be nice if you put your name and location in your profile so us guys from the other side will know who we are talking to. Just a thought but I am not to fussy about just having a nickname and no location.
Another item on your topic is that I am building KJ66's and wonder if you are going to be able to sell parts like compressor's and turbines and ecu's for us guys. It is not the expense but more the challange for us diy's. If your parts are larger or smaller it is not the problem as they can be designed around.
Jason if I am infringing on this let me know but I am still happy to find somebody else trying to make a go in the retail side of things in the soon to be again the big white north.
John Davidson
Keep the shiny side up and the wheels down
Vulcan1 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.