What happened to new Jet Joe distributer ?? - Page 5 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Jet Aircraft Discuss Jets in Canada

Closed Thread
Old 01-01-2006, 11:50 AM   #41
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
ED you kill me
Some days your the dog,Some days your the hydrant!
MAAC 69097
Mag is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-03-2006, 01:54 PM   #42
RCC Apprentice

First Order and replies

Hi guys, it seems the factory went on x-mas break the same as us here in North America so it will be later this month befoer my first order arrives here in Canada. As for the gentlement that spoke about the DIY compressor wheels etc, I will in time carry those items, but initially I will just have turn key turbines. This is a learning process for the demand vs need here in Canada. If there is enough support to help bring my operation to some degree of success, I will in turn provide more items to the community.

Initially I will be testing a JJ-1200 and a JJ-1400. I will bring in both turbines, and this way I can predict how much I have to charge between shipping and brokerage etc, by the time it arrives here in Canada.

These are components which as of right now are still large question marks in my operation.

Anyhow, just to let you guys know things are still rolling, and expect good things soon. You guys should be able to expect a review by me by the end of January on both of these turbines. First customer orders I expect will be taken the end of Jan...

HeliManik is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:02 PM   #43
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Karl Goinarov

Total Props: 14
To jetace11,since you're making a such a broad statement about all OUR neighbors to the south "the Americans" being pricks, I can only assume your an -------. My apologies to RC Canada.
Kargon is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:11 PM   #44
RCC Supreme Contributor
★ Site Supporter ★
★ Site Supporter ★
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Robert
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 2

Just to let guys know who are still replying to Jetace11 situation, he has been band/prohabitted from being part of this site for a while now, so lets move on and enjoy our selves with Jet Joe Turbines once again...

HeliManik keep us posted on your stuff...

Do sign the petiton. www.canadiansuperconnie.org We could Save our Connie CF-TGE, We still have chance, Once gone we will lose our History and Heritage forever....
Concordefan is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.