reflex xtr simulator SOLD - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Electronics Sell radios, chargers or anything else electronic.

Closed Thread
Old 02-04-2006, 06:24 AM   #11
RCC Junior Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
reading though this post seems to me that canada jim has forgotten one thing, he still has the item for sale. and might have gotten a better sale price had he dropped this thread and started a new one.
Also it was ok to post the requirements of the sim did will help some, but also in pietdrivers defence sometime we act in a rush. he did contact seller and explain the problem. Unlike other site where it costs money to advertise. the seller isn't out of anything, except a delay in a sale.
As for posting personal info, that should have been edited out, which is still recommend, sometimes an offer to make a donation to the seller, for backing out, goes a long way in maintaining a friendly working atmosphere.
It wasn't a crash it was deconstruction for improving
maac 73408

Alan Brace

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 02-04-2006, 09:37 AM   #12
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Wane T.
# of RCs: Lot

Total Props: 0
Thank-you Abcool, cooler heads should prevail, I have taken your advice and with a little research have learned how to edit a post and have done so, Canada Jim's personal info is removed. I feel that I have shown that I am willing to keep the lines of comunication open and settle this, any responce, comments, Canada Jim? Lets get toghther and resolve this in the spirt of the modlers that we are.

Pietenpol Aircamper (1-1 scale)
Raptor .60
Byrons Eagle,G-45
lots of everything else.
Closed Thread