|02-07-2006, 03:02 PM||#1|
several items for sale *NEW INFO*
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have a few things that I want to get rid of that you good folks in RC Canada might be interested in.
1. Golf set, all clubs including PW and putter, bag, socks for the woods, balls and tee's. In good shape, only used at the driving range (too many obsessions errr hobbies on the go, something had to give) Looking to get $150 for the whole set up (clubs cost 175 when I bought them not including PW or putter)
2. Homelite gas weed eater, I dont have the cutting line or holder any more so make me an offer over $50
3. Furnace for trailer (or smaller mobile home I suppose). Set up to run on propane (was in a 28' trailer) includes the chimney and roof cover.
Looking for $125 or best offer
4. 3 piece wall unit (cream color) $20 dollars each section
*NEW INFO*....make any reasonable offers, want to rid myself of these items
If interested you can leave me a msg here or email me at email@example.com and I can email you photos of any item your interested in.
Considering size of furnace and wall units, I would prefer a local buyer who would pick them up but could probably deliver clugs or weed wacker locally.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|02-07-2006, 04:22 PM||#3|
I am: Richard B
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Brantford Ont
Total Props: 0
Are the Clubs left or right, and what brand are they?
It is better to break ground and head into the wind than to break wind and head into the ground.
|02-07-2006, 05:01 PM||#4|
re: stuff for sale
to answer both questions with one post, the clubs are right handed and the are Verdict. the bag also comes with a cover and the Driver is a Sector 2? I dont know much about clubs, I bought them new...thinking that I might try and learn, then re discovered RC flying
The weedeater is 25cc, about 3yrs old and although I am not sure, I suspect that its magneto fired....but not sure by looking at it...will ask my wife if she knows where the manual is tho....to make sure
|03-24-2006, 09:36 AM||#7|
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Marc F
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Guelph, Ontario
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 15
Feedback: 32 / 100%
Total Props: 0
I am very interested in your weadeater, can you send me a picture? Does it have all th parts to allow it to run? (just he motor of course, for conversion)???
I'm in London and could pick it up.
I can give you a call if you PM your number?>??
See my YouTube Channel here!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|